• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Two-Day Giveaway - Win a Google Chromecast, Branded Gear, and a Mystery Gadget. Enter Here.
  • Giveaway - Win a DiskStation DS918+ and Active Backup Suite from Synology. Enter Here.

Where can I find a Xbox elite controller?

Jan99

Hi All,

My boy wants a Xbox elite controller for his birthday, but the takealot price is a bit hairy. Does anyone know where they are available at a better price?

Regards

Jan

Jan99

Have you guys been successful with shipping from Amazon - I have had some issues with the post office on our side....

cavedog

Honorary Master
Have you guys been successful with shipping from Amazon - I have had some issues with the post office on our side....
Amazon calculate tax and courier fees so you don't deal with the post office or sars at all. Parcel gets deliver to your door.

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
Amazon doesn't use SAPO. It's normally Aramex or the like.

I've had 2 orders (1 Oculus Rift, then 2 Land Rover remote casings), the former took 13 days to get here, the latter took 9 days.

Jan99

JIp - the CNA one is well priced. On Amazon it will cost me around R2,680 to get it here including shipping and taxes., so about 10% cheaper. Probably not worth it to buy from the US then...

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Amazon is a sure fire bet for stock.

That CNA price is very good and I would go for that before it's gone though.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
u must be jass!

R3k for a controller?
You do think that...until you use it and can no longer settle for the normal controllers.

The modular nature also means you can replace a lot of the parts that wear out quite easily so it can last for years.

crackersa

Honorary Master
It's a pro controller and it's that price for a reason.

If you think this is expensive, you should check out the Scuf ones...
Agree. I can’t stand touching my PS4 controller after using the elite. So I’m looking at getting the new scuf controller (wireless of course) but that’s $215!

ponder

Honorary Master
Amazon doesn't use SAPO. It's normally Aramex or the like.

I've had 2 orders (1 Oculus Rift, then 2 Land Rover remote casings), the former took 13 days to get here, the latter took 9 days.
Might have been a third party seller.

raru has some good prices but out of stock

Last edited: