Where is your girlfriend/wife right now?

blunomore

Honorary Master
If she is close by, please be so kind as to ask her whether she has ever used the Placecol range of beauty products or visited one of their salons.

They are a South African brand and I am considering switching to them, so this is just a little bit of an informal market survey. I had rave reviews from a number of people.

Thanks guys :)

Snormossel

Expert Member
She is in freaking SUN CITY the whole week!!!!! :mad:

But yes she has used a few of their products and was quite impressed....

What are you after and then I could find out if she has used it?

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
If she is close by, please be so kind as to ask her whether she has ever used the Placecol range of beauty products or visited one of their salons.

They are a South African brand and I am considering switching to them, so this is just a little bit of an informal market survey. I had rave reviews from a number of people.

Thanks guys :)
She hasn't but I have! *** flutters eye-lashes *** :D

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator

[-]How[/-] Why would you know this?

blunomore

Honorary Master
My wife doesn't need beauty products ;) So she doesn't use any :p

I am 100% sure you jest.

It will catch up with her if she doesn't do the dance of cleanse-tone-moisturise at least twice a day.

blunomore

Honorary Master

Was just asking about the performance of the products in general.

Pitbull

Verboten
[-]How[/-] Why would you know this?
didn't you learn anything from your practice wife ?

You are suppose to listen when they talk to you :p or have you mastered "listening without listening" skill :D

Cos I'm still practising. Then she would say "Did you hear anything I just said ?" and I will go "errrmmm give me a sec just watching this quickly" that changes the subject :D

DJ...

Banned

They are a South African brand and I am considering switching to them
Surely their animal testing is already complete? :confused:

BCO

Honorary Master
I am 100% sure you jest.

It will catch up with her if she doesn't do the dance of cleanse-tone-moisturise at least twice a day.
Hmmm... I dunno, my gf doesn't do a twice daily cleanse-tone-moisturise and she looks a good few years younger than her actual age of 33.

blunomore

Honorary Master
didn't you learn anything from your practice wife ?

You are suppose to listen when they talk to you :p or have you mastered "listening without listening" skill :D

Cos I'm still practising. Then she would say "Did you hear anything I just said ?" and I will go "errrmmm give me a sec just watching this quickly" that changes the subject :D
The other day, I was talking to Mr Blu on the phone and I told him - in jest - to buy me a Marc Jacobs handbag. Unbeknownst to me, he made a note of this and when he came back, I saw the little scribble with the words 'Marc Jacobs' on his writing pad.

He actually listened to me ramble on about fashion !! Mega Brownie points :D