Where to buy a refurbished laptop?

Hi TheTwo. I have an old elite book and I haven't noticed this at all but thank you for letting me know I'll keep an eye out for it

Hi TheTwo. I have an old elite book and I haven't noticed this at all but thank you for letting me know I'll keep an eye out for it
Hey just wanted to update you.

It IS an HP thing that was implemented some time ago, its a privacy feature but alot of complaints even for those who WERE able to turn it off.

I say WERE as I dont have the option to on this older EliteBook.

Checked many forums for solutions as well, it is what it is sadly.

Weirdly as well, my model SHOULD have a backlit keyboard according to forums and HP but doesnt.
The Function Key + F2 does nothing as mentioned and my F2 key doesnt have the backlight keyboard icon as shown online on videos etc

So weird.

Funny that we were chatting about hp screens yesterday. Switch my hp on last night and the whole scrn is a weird pink and blue with vertical pink lines running down the screen.
By what I have read online I think this thing has given up on me

Funny that we were chatting about hp screens yesterday. Switch my hp on last night and the whole scrn is a weird pink and blue with vertical pink lines running down the screen.
By what I have read online I think this thing has given up on me
Ja thats something else, sounds like a screen failure

Not sure if its still under warranty though, sorry!

My issue persists and there's no way around it. Even IF I had the option to turn if off, ppl have complained that with it off its still bad in other ways.

It was some collaboration with the company 3M around privacy.

I dont need privacy if it affects my viewing, its such a small angle to get a proper view.

I have a yellow wallpaper and my friend asked why i have a RED wallpaper.

Really sorry to hear about your issues bud but it seams like there is no work around on this one.
Maybe the thing to do is to try sell your current laptop and buy one for the same price at least you not losing out

Sorry to jump the thread but a friend has a Wootbook Metal 15 with 4800H, 16GB ram and 1TB SSD for 5k. Good deal?

Sorry to jump the thread but a friend has a Wootbook Metal 15 with 4800H, 16GB ram and 1TB SSD for 5k. Good deal?
sounds like a good deal, pm me if you dont take it as I would be interested

Back