Where to buy hydrogen peroxide and hydrochloric acid?

grantcitie

I need to get hold of some Hydrochloric Acid or (Muriatic Acid) as its known in the States and Hydrogen Peroxide. Is it something that the general public can buy from a hardware store or a pharmacy or something?

Coasti

Expert Member
Hydrogen Peroxide you can buy at Dischem or any pharmacy in different strengths, don't know about the other.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Please don't make any bombs unless you have plans for luthuli house :p

biena

Executive Member
Muriatic Acid = pool acid. Could also get some brick cleaner many of them also have Muriatic acid, jut check the labels.

Have fun making pcb boards.

thehuman

Expert Member
Hmm someone want to etch copper , chemists have peroxide , pool acid at hardware stores

Roxi_B4b3

You can find Hydrogen Peroxide at dischem or clicks. It's where they keep the surgical alchohol, bay rum etc. and it will be in a dark bottle

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
I need to get hold of some Hydrochloric Acid or (Muriatic Acid) as its known in the States and Hydrogen Peroxide. Is it something that the general public can buy from a hardware store or a pharmacy or something?
https://hydroponic.co.za/hydroponics/hydrogen-peroxide/ About the strongest I know of sold to the public (cause much stronger than that and you have a very volatile liquid in your hands).
As for Hydrochloric acid, pool acid and if you want stronger try someone like ES Mowatt and sons