Where to buy hydrogen peroxide and hydrochloric acid?

I need to get hold of some Hydrochloric Acid or (Muriatic Acid) as its known in the States and Hydrogen Peroxide. Is it something that the general public can buy from a hardware store or a pharmacy or something?

Coasti

Expert Member
Hydrogen Peroxide you can buy at Dischem or any pharmacy in different strengths, don't know about the other.

biena

Executive Member
Muriatic Acid = pool acid. Could also get some brick cleaner many of them also have Muriatic acid, jut check the labels.

Have fun making pcb boards.

Roxi_B4b3

You can find Hydrogen Peroxide at dischem or clicks. It's where they keep the surgical alchohol, bay rum etc. and it will be in a dark bottle

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
I need to get hold of some Hydrochloric Acid or (Muriatic Acid) as its known in the States and Hydrogen Peroxide. Is it something that the general public can buy from a hardware store or a pharmacy or something?
https://hydroponic.co.za/hydroponics/hydrogen-peroxide/ About the strongest I know of sold to the public (cause much stronger than that and you have a very volatile liquid in your hands).
As for Hydrochloric acid, pool acid and if you want stronger try someone like ES Mowatt and sons