Where to buy in the Cape Town area?

Ghost02

Expert Member
Definitely more banter between the northern and southern suburbs than I expected :D

I'll have a look around at some of the closer of the northern suburbs first. From what I could see the southern suburbs are $$$.

randomcat

Expert Member
Definitely more banter between the northern and southern suburbs than I expected :D

I'll have a look around at some of the closer of the northern suburbs first. From what I could see the southern suburbs are $$$.
the-north-remembers-black.png

WollieVerstege

Well, welcome to Cape Town. No one was joking when they said we are VERY clique and snobbish. If you had some serious money the CBD crowd would have weighed in as well.
;)

• Haha
Reactions: air

PotatoGuardian

I was a southern suburbian my whole life I never thought I’d ever move but after lockdown (tiny apartment) changed my mind. I literally joked that everywhere past Canal Walk was basically going on holiday.

Moved to Blouberg/Parklands because we got so much more space and a brand new build for probably half the price than we would in Southern Suburbs. All Southern Suburbs houses we looked at (3mil) were either small, old or mouldy.

I work remote thoughbut if your work is flexible then it’s worth looking into moving this side.