Where to buy ps4 Pro online

Virago02

I am currently looking to buy ps4 pro and I can't get any ps4 pro consoles to buy online. I looked at Game, Takelot, and more and to no avail. Do any of you know any sites to buy it online. My last resort is to go into the store itself and buy it but if I have to I would appreciate a store to buy it in.

TheRealWitblitz

I might sell mine soon. Although the disc drive is probably ****ed, it only reads the disc versions when the console is held at an angle of 45 degrees. LOL

Virago02

I might sell mine soon. Although the disc drive is probably ****ed, it only reads the disc versions when the console is held at an angle of 45 degrees. LOL
Same happened to my ps4 lol. But this is a good example why I don't want to buy secondhand . I have to ide how they handled their consoles or how the components condition actually is

Virago02

Why not the PS5?
It is out of my budget. I want to buy a tv on Black Friday or Cyber Monday and then also get a ps4 for couch gaming and exclusives. Another reason is availability and the fact that I thought because of the ps5 that launched the ps4 prices would drop

zippy

Honorary Master
How do you get a rate of 12? Can I buy some £ from you?
wow. ok. lol. 21. been awhile :)

I just spent about £800 on the full set. PS4, VR, controllers. the aim thingy. Getting it tomorrow via Amazon, or is it £600, not sure, was on a roll with my mobile :)