Where you are based for the 21-day lockdown?

Where you are based for the 21-day lockdown?

• At home

Votes: 448 97.2%
  • At a family member's home

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • At a friend's home

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • At another locations, like a holiday home

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters

We Love Bass

Souths Africans never follow rules, in 5 days people will be omnipresent

Last edited:
Reactions: ES1

Compton_effect

Honorary Master
At home. Just me, and my kids with their drum kit and electric guitar. And their lessons have been moved to skype

Shadowchaser1

Not @ home. Very limited options. Airforce base in the ME. Relocated last year to Europe for working. Can't go home from ME, which is ok.

Arzy

Honorary Master
At home with my wife.

Kids have already been segregated to their individual rooms and are only allowed to come out for food and bathroom breaks. Fekking lockdown hasn't even properly started and they are already going at each other.

Urist

Expert Member
Go
At home with my wife.

Kids have already been segregated to their individual rooms and are only allowed to come out for food and bathroom breaks. Fekking lockdown hasn't even properly started and they are already going at each other.
Good time to spoil their "holiday"

[]Solidariteit gaan help dat matrieks volgens n skedule met klasse kan voortgaan op Wolkskool. Vir meer inligting klik hier http://soli.online/154 Stop2out

Reactions: ES1

MamaBear2019

At home with husband and my children ranging in age from 13 to 29 - there are 7 of us in total in a very large old home. So blessed to have this space and a garden to sit in. How are those with crowded one room shacks going to handle constant close proximity for the FIRST 21 days. Very concerning.

static_sa

Expert Member
At home. In an estate, so at least I can walk around at night without any/much risk