Where you watching the Boks game this weekend?

Ecco

Executive Member
Given the game is at 10h30 on a Sunday morning, where are you watching the boks game?

Are bars/pubs etc going to be open?

Any restaurants which will show the game also having breakfast specials?

Are the guys who are watching at home still planning a braai?

Is it going to be one of those where you watch in your pj's?

killadoob

Honorary Master
Somewhere with lots of beer, not sure if it's a braai yet or pub breakie with beer :D. All i know is the beer will be flowing

Ecco

Executive Member
Somewhere with lots of beer, not sure if it's a braai yet or pub breakie with beer :D. All i know is the beer will be flowing
Beer is essential!

I could watch at home, but after the soccer world cup, i am looking for a fan park kind of vibe - dont know of much going on.

I am going to be looking for pub that will be open in the morning.

On mah couch in front of the flatscreen with a giant mug of Milo and marshmallows. 10:30 is a little early for me to start drinking.

Watched it at a mates house. We had a nice full farmhouse breakfast with some beers :D

The one on Saturday might have me braai-ing breakfast... 8am start.

Ecco

Executive Member
So anybody got some special plans for this weekends match?

Also, anybody know of any outdoor viewing spots?

hungrybeaver

Expert Member
Probably doing the same thing as I did last weekend; watch at a mates house. The trouble with this WC is that games are so early and no bars/pubs open at that time. Wimpy don't show the games either.

Probably doing the same thing as I did last weekend; watch at a mates house. The trouble with this WC is that games are so early and no bars/pubs open at that time. Wimpy don't show the games either.
I know there are a cuple of bars in the Durbanville area that don't advertise that they are open, but I asked and yes they will be open by 8am come saturday :D