Where's the Pepsi gone?

DMNknight

Expert Member
So over the past while I noticed PnP having specials quite regularly on Pepsi, even beating the Macro prices at some point.
However, the last batch which were selling for under R10 were clearly a dodgy patch as a few bottles would clearly discharge CO2 when opened but be uncarbonated when actually consumed.

Then, I can't find Pepsi at all so I head over to Macro... also gone. One of the guys that usually helps me get things off the higher shelves said there was none in stock as what remained was turfed out due to being past its sell by date :unsure:

So where the hell has Pepsi gone? Coka Cola tastes completely crap so don't even suggest it.

gamer16

Honorary Master
Check your local garage?

I have the same usual hunt for Schweppes dry lemon.

geezer

Expert Member
Our Local PnP Hyper (Bedworthpark, Vanderbijlpark) had LOADS of Pepsi MAX on special last week for R8.99 for a two liter.

DMNknight

Expert Member
Our Local PnP Hyper (Bedworthpark, Vanderbijlpark) had LOADS of Pepsi MAX on special last week for R8.99 for a two liter.
Precisely this, like they're offloading before expiry. Are they there now? do they have replacement stock?

DMNknight

Expert Member
Spar always has.
Spar is usually R19-20 a bottle, PnP about R15-16 a bottle (2L) until recently where it was R12 and then R9.
Makro has everything Pepsi at 7 bottles for R100 I think, but like I said they're all out of stock... even on the high shelves.
Makro used to have them at 6 for R80 something which is where I usually stocked up.

requiem

Expert Member
The RiverSands Makro has lots of Pepsi max in stock...

And a nice special
24 X 330ML bottles for R100.
or
12 X 2L for R100

Last edited:

Hansolo

Soprite always has Pepsi. If you can the smell when you go in there? And the till beggars.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
To be clear, I'm after Pepsi Max, the other 2 are faaar too sweet
To be clear? That's the first time you've said that.

We get our Pepsi from Checkers. They always seem to have stock of the Max crap.