Which freight forwarding company should I use? bongo, Myus, shipito or viabox???

Renaldosempire

Hey Everyone,

I'm a NewB here:)
I want to buy from online stores in the US like Amazon etc and I'm not sure which freight forwarding company is best and can be trusted.
I've looked at some reviews of the above mentioned freight forwarding companies and I'm really confused on which one can be trusted and who has a good reputation for importing into RSA.

I want to buy some natural herbal supplements and hair care products.

Can someone please help me who has used bongo, Myus, shipito or viabox and which one is best for SA. thx:D

lived666

Executive Member
yeah with those types of products you want a local company you can talk to as customs will have each one checked by port health and this will add a good few days to the clearing - myus probably wont even ship these items and Aramex global are useless so your best bet is postbox courier - I would advise you contact Gary from postbox courier first and speak to him about the type of products you want to import.

Drifter

Honorary Master
Hey Everyone,

I'm a NewB here:)
I want to buy from online stores in the US like Amazon etc and I'm not sure which freight forwarding company is best and can be trusted.
I've looked at some reviews of the above mentioned freight forwarding companies and I'm really confused on which one can be trusted and who has a good reputation for importing into RSA.

I want to buy some natural herbal supplements and hair care products.

Can someone please help me who has used bongo, Myus, shipito or viabox and which one is best for SA. thx:D

You can get that stuff locally.