Which iPhone to upgrade to from a 7?

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
I bit the bullet and went for the big daddy 256Gb iPhone XS Max and it was so worth it!!!
Congratulations! What colour did you get?

I got a 256GB XS Max in Space Grey almost a month ago, thoroughly enjoying it. :D

Spizz

Goat Botherer
I upgraded yesterday from a 7 Plus to a XR. Bought it from Carbonite for R11500, sealed with full warranty. Really enjoying the phone so far.
That's a great price for a great phone. Congrats.

Charis76

I got the silver (white back) and its just so beautiful. I now need to get a decent screen protector which i am avoiding because if there is just one bubble my eye is going to fixate on it :ROFL:

Spizz

Goat Botherer
I got the silver (white back) and its just so beautiful. I now need to get a decent screen protector which i am avoiding because if there is just one bubble my eye is going to fixate on it :ROFL:
I went to a local cheapo repair shop that sells covers and stuff and got a tempered glass protector for R120. The type that they call 3D iirc, it has a black border around the glass. I was skeptical as I'd rather just have a clear thing so I bought it in the short term becasue it was the only one I could fund, but it seated so well I've left it on for over 6 months now. I've bought cheap ones in the past for iPhones and the little curve at the edges never seems to stick properly, but this one fits nice.