Which isp provides best support?

Angela1706

Im thinking of getting fibre. We have Vumatel in our area. Which isp provides best customer support?

BCR

Expert Member
Im thinking of getting fibre. We have Vumatel in our area. Which isp provides best customer support?
Even though you might find variable degrees of service when contacting their call centres, it's probably best to consider Afrihost, Cool Ideas or Mind the Speed.

They each have very active & knowledgeable reps here on the forum, so if you come unstuck with your initial fibre order, or anytime afterwards, they will invariably help you get things sorted out.

Note : I don't have fibre myself, but mainly going by all I've read, in their respective threads.

Here's the link to Afrihost :

Last edited:

Ghostfibre

Company Rep
Greetings! Which province are you based in? We are considering expanding but if you are in KZN give us a shout, we would love to assist in getting you connected.

KillerOnDrugX

Just to add on to the praise, I'm on Afrihost Pure DSL as fibre is not live yet, but with my experience, Afrinatic is definitely the best support person in ZA. Even if you had a problem with Afrihost, he'll sort it out

ToxicCorra27

Go with @RocketNet-Rep I say good Support is when you don't have to speak to a Human. I have no issues with Internet and have not logged any Service Request for Internet issues. Very happy with the Internet I get from Rocketnet.

Arthur

Honorary Master
As an aside, my own pref is for a service that doesn't need support because it just works 24/7/365. I don't think I've called Support more than three times in 20+ years of buying internet connectivity.