Votes: 36 30.0%

• Total voters

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Which political party do you support?

Norrad

Expert Member
None now. I was a DA supporter, but they went downhill and the local DA fossils in our town are useless AF. They are also censoring the local Facebook/Whatsapp groups as many people are dissatisfied with what's happening.

Vorastra

Executive Member
None. Political parties shouldn't be supported, they're not sports teams or persons. They must earn your vote every second of their existence.
Which would you currently vote for, would be a a better question.

I assume that's what is implied by the poll, to be fair.

etienne_marais

Executive Member
FF+

The New South Africa entails a Democratic system that not only allows but requires activity from various parties and the citizenry at large. It was not intended to be a one-party state but in fact a system of 'weights and counter weights' with inclusion of minority groups. Solidarity, Afriforum and FF+ are far better at tackling real and dangerous issues than the DA and actually often work in favour of black, coloured, indian, khoisan interests as well, well beyond the patronage and wannabe gentlemen mentality of Anglos, with a focus on truth, justice, fairness, reality and pragmatics.

Herr der Verboten

Executive Member
FF+

The New South Africa entails a Democratic system that not only allows but requires activity from various parties and the citizenry at large. It was not intended to be a one-party state but in fact a system of 'weights and counter weights' with inclusion of minority groups. Solidarity, Afriforum and FF+ are far better at tackling real and dangerous issues than the DA and actually often work in favour of black, coloured, indian, khoisan interests as well, well beyond the patronage and wannabe gentlemen mentality of Anglos, with a focus on truth, justice, fairness, reality and pragmatics.
How many actual votes/seats do they carry within the parliament?

All the whores must go. This is simple.

Brian_G

Executive Member
Other:
Support - none currently, but..
Vote for - DA, some sort of opposition to try balance the books a bit

medicnick83

Paramedic
I want to honestly vote NOTE - but at the end of the day, I'd rather support the DA becuase they clearly show they get stuff done where as the ANC don't, clearly.

Was a solid DA voter but becoming disillusioned with them, probably will still vote for them at a local level and provincial level but at a national level, my vote for them is still up in the air.

Herr der Verboten

Executive Member
But like the DA, they are pretty much guaranteed to vote against the ANC at every opportunity so it's not lost votes or strengthening the ANC. You need to view the FF as part of the broad opposition coalition.
For now. But we all know NuDa is ****; neither of them are the real good we actually need. But hey I know this one, vote da, braai my tsjop and someone else will take care of the issue. It is the wight thing to do.

Moto Guzzi

Expert Member
None, show me any political ideology that were successfull outside the minds of the politicians-?