Which smartphone brand do you like the most?

Which smartphone brand do you like the most?

• Samsung

Votes: 42 23.2%
  • Huawei

Votes: 27 14.9%
  • Apple

Votes: 37 20.4%
  • LG

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Google

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Nokia

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • LG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xiaomi

Votes: 21 11.6%
  • Sony

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 18 9.9%

• Total voters

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Apple.

Nobody else brings the same polish and cohesion to the table.

Just got an XR yesterday, first "fresh to market" Apple device in quite a few years and hardly 24 hours later all the new gestures and functions make perfect sense and have become habit.

Every time I've tried Android none of that ever happened, not even weeks later.

iOS works with me, Android always wants to fight.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
I have not worked with a iPhone in a while so I have a honest question with regards to that.

Can you move your icons to the sides of your home screen and have your wallpaper visible yet?
Unfortunately not.

I don't really care for this feature, but what I would love to see is an auto arrange based on Recently Used option.

Yirhu

Lg because they're the only smartphone manufacturer who care about high quality audio output through the headphone jack. I'm not talking about loud output or overly emphasised bass. High fidelity sound is what you get from lg v series and later g series and that exclusivity since no one buys lg smartphones.

Trust|Nobody

I will never own another Samsung product again.
Samsung is a Korean piece of junk!

Long live the samurai!

Last edited:
Apple.

Because all this :-

The ecosystem, everything is in sync, I can pick up any device and do my work from it.
  1. Devices are not abandoned when the next big thing arrives, new OS updates are available for older models years and years later.
  2. Build quality.
  3. UI is refined to my liking as well.
Regular software updates for everyone at the same time.
Integration with my MacBook and my earphones is great.
OS designed for specific hardware giving optimal usage.
The user experience is the same across all models. Even those from 4 or 5 years ago are still going strong
It just works 100% all the time. Non debatable !
iOS works with me, Android always wants to fight.

newklear

Doogee - Almost reads Dodgy!

Reasoning: Excellent value for money, can handle any application/game without performance issue, best battery performance phone I have come across.

Sepeng

Expert Member
Have an iPhone, voted Huawei.

Prefer my wife's phone to mine.

Edit: the question asks "And Why"
Few things. Like the price point compared to others, like the pics it takes and how it organises them, like that it send pics directly to our Mac, like the Google Now functionality, build quality seems to be pretty good.
I don't have much experience with many brands to be honest.

Last edited:

Sepeng

Expert Member
I have an old Huawei Mate 7 lying somewhere around. I can send to you in exchange for the iPhone you don't like.
Oh I like my phone. Just prefer the wife's. Think it's a P something lite. Mine has a few too many things that irritate me.
Can't fault it's longevity though so will likely keep it another 3, 4 years if I can.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Apple.

I like the ecosystem and it's ease of use, as well as the fact it always works, never gives me any issues.

beans100

Honorary Master
Xiaomi for now. I'm driven by practicality(.......and my ass that itch for something new every now and again). For now Xiaomi ticks all what I deem to be practical.