Which stores or products do you miss the most?

NuttyNige

Feel sorry for Restaurants & Takeaways that have to deliver food, but we can visit Supermarkets!! Where is the sense in that???

Antnick

I miss not being able to exercise and walk my dogs when and where I want to. I miss the freedom of choosing if I want to buy cigarettes and wine. I miss not being able to go to shops that are open without standing in a queue. I miss FREEDOM of choice

Duroska_lion

Coffee shops, I loved sitting with friends and chatting.
I also weirdly miss second hand shops. I loved looking for a nice deal on something... mostly cause its cheap :p

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
DIY Products...sitting around at home is an ideal time to work on the house, but no can do as we're not allowed near our local DIY outlet!
What a weird complaint. Builder's is open and you can get everything except plants (maybe) and curtain rails.

toitjiec

Bottle stores and restaurants. I think restaurants should be able to act as take-aways with collection from the restaurants. The delivery systems are overloaded.

Urist

Expert Member
the bar
cigarette in the mouth, ice cold beer in one other and a pool cue in the other.
hanging out with the mcc

Last edited:

geshepherd50@gmail.com

Bottle stores, wine section within retail, restaurants, Builders Warehouse, cycle shops, gym, garden/nursery shops,,,......

damo_cpt

coffee shop even if just takeaway.

some times still limited at stores which are open.

GouKi

Food stores: Sushi, Seattle, Krispy Kremes, Pizza Hut, Simply Asia