Whisk(e)y Lovers thread(II)

DramBuddy

looks awesome!! I'm a bit out of the loop but who is the whiskeybras?
They're 4 whisky-passionate guys from JHB, look closely at the label at the left and you will see their initials. This is their first independent bottling.

Jitters

They're 4 whisky-passionate guys from JHB, look closely at the label at the left and you will see their initials. This is their first independent bottling.
Awesome thats really cool. Do they have a shop or online pressence? I googled but just found them on twitter but not maintained

DramBuddy

Awesome thats really cool. Do they have a shop or online pressence? I googled but just found them on twitter but not maintained
They actually have day jobs, this is sideline gig. One of the guys works for a alcohol retailer. I'm not trying to be aloof but I prefer not to share their details without their permission. If you want to reach out then you DM me your info and I'll pass it on.

Jitters

They actually have day jobs, this is sideline gig. One of the guys works for a alcohol retailer. I'm not trying to be aloof but I prefer not to share their details without their permission. If you want to reach out then you DM me your info and I'll pass it on.
No worries!! Thought it was a new shop I havent heard about.

Rah_Skill

Two(?) of them run Whisky Boss on Facebook/Instagram. Some competitions and loads of fantastic photos. I really envy their collections!