Whiskey Lovers thread

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Another new whiskey for me, will open it tonight
View attachment 564783
Great Whisky....

Bunnahabhain's Eirigh Na Greine was originally released for the Travel Retail market, with its name meaning 'Morning Sky' in Gaelic.

A portion of this single malt was matured in red wine casks, resulting in juicy berry notes throughout, blending well with the wafts of sea salt and orchard fruit.

Nose: Toasted sugar, vanilla, raspberries and a little honey.

Palate: Apricot, sea salt, black pepper, more wine cask-influence berry sweetness.

Finish: Smoky and quite long. A little bit spicy, too.

Dolby

Honorary Master
I nee to bet some Nikka Single Malt red by Wednesday evening and thought I'd pop down the road to the Tops, as they have a decent collection. I didn't think they'd add an extra 50% to the price though :/

Anyone know an online store that can deliver Wedneday latest?

I've used Bottleshop once and they weren't great with delivery (though, they upgraded my order as an apology) - unsure if that was an exception and they can 2-3 days?

The_Mowgs

Executive Member
I nee to bet some Nikka Single Malt red by Wednesday evening and thought I'd pop down the road to the Tops, as they have a decent collection. I didn't think they'd add an extra 50% to the price though :/

Anyone know an online store that can deliver Wedneday latest?

I've used Bottleshop once and they weren't great with delivery (though, they upgraded my order as an apology) - unsure if that was an exception and they can 2-3 days?
Is there perhaps a Makro close by? They also have a good selection with some Japanese whisky in the mix