White anxiety and the rise of the Freedom Front Plus

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
Tomorrow's history is being written today. I'm more than sure that a lot of children won't be thanking their parents.
Its often the case, a lot of millennials aren't exactly thrilled with boomers.

Zoomzoom

Expert Member
There's alot wrong with what I said, alot of omissions. But at the core its an angry post, aimed at generalisation and a misguided belief that blacks have it easy, are all corrupt etc... etc.... It was not thought out, will probably get quoted and internet argued. But i dont have time to fall for that right now. I said what i said and stand by it. this forum is a toxic place. I usually stay out of current affairs and news. but i never learn.

Peace out
Actually I was agreeing with you, it is just that there are a lot of people of all flavours in SA who are struggling. It's a universal problem.

Sollie

Expert Member
Actually I was agreeing with you, it is just that there are a lot of people of all flavours in SA who are struggling. It's a universal problem.
Yes, it's a universal problem. But a lot of it self inflicted currently making it even worse. Theoretically we should not have been busy having this discussion, rather try and build the new South Africa makign it better for all. Yet somehow we can't get there. That in itself is a tragedy, considering our resources.

maumau

Honorary Master
I had a very large social group 7 years ago. All but one family has left. I ask new people I meet if they are leaving SA anytime in the short term to decide if it's worth following up with them socially. It's pretty bleak tbh. The only plus side is I have friends on almost all of the planet's continents and endless travel opportunities. Only problem though is that it's still damn expensive with our terrible exchange rate.
Estate agent in our area says people are leaving "in the hundreds. Leaving their parents, selling everything and going".

Thorium

Explain to me this. Blacks in SA get free houses, free electricity, free education, jobs on platter and don't pay taxes so why would they be anxious?
They get it in the US as well. What's your point?

Hamster

Resident Rodent
I don't get these DA guys catching feelings because some of us voted FF+ instead of DA. Leave it be man. You and your DA party that stands for ... something... will be ok and you have Mmusi until at least 2021 to make it even better. Chill.

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
I gave FF+ my provincial vote. I gave ZACP my national.

Reasons for the above are many but ironically enough, the reason the FF+ got one of my votes as opposed to the DA is that they are less racist. I would not have been able to say that even 5 years ago.

I am not going to vote for social engineering in any way or form. I am not a scam artist.

I have my doubts, mainly due to quotes from their leadership. for example, I am English, not Afrikaans yet they attributed their votes to Afrikaners.

What it boils down to in the end is that I voted as I felt it was my duty but the only parties that even slightly coincided with my view (Capitalist) happened to be a month old party, or an older party that suddenly changed their tune.

So yea, as so many others did, perhaps I'll just not bother come the next elections...

Zoomzoom

Expert Member
Well lets be honest thats why I would vote FF+. Who else is going to tackle the EFF/ BLF / AND and all the other black racists in this country?
The DA? Please
I actually think they are the only party with a reasonable economic plan to turn the country around, I just can't get past their Afrikaans nationalism, which despite their 'we are for minorities' platform, does not really include anyone but a small Afrikaans minority. Plus there is their history, which is rather steeped in all sorts of unpleasantness from the past.