White couple who 'identify as black' say their children will be born black

neoprema

Expert Member
i'm telling you now, the aliens made one giant u-turn in their ship, hit Warp 9.9 in the opposite direction and ticked "no intelligent life found" for our solar system...

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
Weird as it sounds, my cousins from Germany seriously like black women/men. Germans in general do. It's exotic. Similar to how the world has some kind of obsession with Asian women. The Germans just have to be different :D
Holland, Belgian, Swiss and German. If I had a $ for every time I have seen or heard of someone from one of these countries making hanky panky with anyone with a darker toned skin while visiting SA I'd be rich. And not just the men. Had a friend who had a taxi service in J'Bay - forever shuttling them out of the shebeens in the location at all hours.

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
or colored? no one wants to be colored :mad:
I'll be coloured. Claim my Malay / Khoi ancestors that I'm sure are floating around in the genetic soup somewhere. Malay I'm sure about and I'm fairly sure my ancestors were no more immune to local um nookie than any of the others were. Can't remember off-hand what the genetic %'s are off the top of my head, but I know they are in there.

Whright

Its 2019, you can be anything you want.
Today I had my nutsack cut open and my testies removed, the remaining ballbag skin was stitched to be a clit, I also purchased a Gillette razor to keep my new vaginal pubes short, please call me shanikwa from now on.

/s

This world needs ww3, and ****ing soon

Grant

Honorary Master
Also know some French and Dutch guys with serious jungle fever.
fekking europeans going native !!
this whole situation in south africa is less about colonization and more to do with jungle fever

i blame jan

ForceFate

Honorary Master
You can have as many injections as you want and it wont make you black, biggest surprise for them is if they have kids they will be lilly white.
Again, you missed the point. What they want to identify as is purely their choice. It has little impact on everyone else around them. Of course they're going to have white kids. Their change is only skin deep so to say. They can still shag black people if they want black kids.