White couple who 'identify as black' say their children will be born black

John Tempus

Expert Member
Is this the next level of Cultural appropriation, haha.

Just looked at that couple and all I can say is, "HAAAAIBO" , White people really dont pull of the black skin thing well.

We really need strong advancements in Psychotherapy because the crazies in the world is multiplying.

She looks more like a cross dresser now than a black women. LMAO.

Last edited:

ponder

Honorary Master
Again, you missed the point. What they want to identify as is purely their choice. It has little impact on everyone else around them. Of course they're going to have white kids. Their change is only skin deep so to say. They can still shag black people if they want black kids.
No, this is all a load of bullschite. Your dna does not lie, you are what you are despite melanin injections and tanning sprays.

If I identify as a apache attack helicopter you will have to respect my choice. If I identify as as 10yr old female you'll have to respect my choice and not biatch and moan when I compete against them in sport or use their change room showers. If I identify as a black female does that mean I can also score maximum AA points in a job?

You and others like you propagating this BS are stark raving mad.

TysonRoux

Expert Member
They may be right, after-all Michael Jackson did the same kind of thing and his children are white.

TysonRoux

Expert Member
Again, you missed the point. What they want to identify as is purely their choice. It has little impact on everyone else around them. Of course they're going to have white kids. Their change is only skin deep so to say. They can still shag black people if they want black kids.
Wrong, those kids would be coloured.

Knyro

Honorary Master
Melungeon, other parts of the world have their own names.
You know just as well as I do that in America and the rest of the world if you look black, you're black. Even if they know you're mixed, you're black. i.e Obama, Beyonce, Lenny Kravitz, Drake etc.

John Tempus

Expert Member
You know just as well as I do that in America and the rest of the world if you look black, you're black. Even if they know you're mixed, you're black. i.e Obama, Beyonce, Lenny Kravitz, Drake etc.
Yep cause there would be hell to pay to ever credit the white portion of the artist to their talent or lack of talent. ;-)

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
At the risk of putting a contentious statement out there, I think that this case strongly indicates that at least some of this 'identify as' stuff has it roots in serious issues with your self image and body dysphoria. The fact that these people see race and gender as some kind of internal choice ... well you know I really like how the little green men from space look so I'm just going to 'identify as' without a single regard for who you really are by birth largely strikes me as an extreme way to deal with some serious issues with your image/perception of yourself rather than being 'born in the wrong body'. I mean they may feel that way, but it isn't physically or genetically true. I'm obviously not referring to people who have genuine physical birth defects with their organs.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Wrong, those kids would be coloured.
Then over 6% of our Afrikaner brothers are coloured if going by that metric. And some black people are coloured, some coloured aren't really coloured, etc. Persians and Arabs swept much of the mediterranean after Ghenkis Khan and other conquerors had left their seed there.

:unsure: