White couple who 'identify as black' say their children will be born black

ForceFate

Honorary Master
No, this is all a load of bullschite. Your dna does not lie, you are what you are despite melanin injections and tanning sprays.

If I identify as a apache attack helicopter you will have to respect my choice. If I identify as as 10yr old female you'll have to respect my choice and not biatch and moan when I compete against them in sport or use their change room showers. If I identify as a black female does that mean I can also score maximum AA points in a job?

You and others like you propagating this BS are stark raving mad.
Maybe I'm stark, raving mad but picture this... How many people who identify as "coloured" are really biologically coloured? Given our history, much of Khoi DNA is left in some of our white brothers. Can they claim their Khoi ancestry or is that out of bounds? How many of us people who identify as black are really black? People around the mediterranean?

Nicodeamus

Executive Member
Weird as it sounds, my cousins from Germany seriously like black women/men. Germans in general do. It's exotic. Similar to how the world has some kind of obsession with Asian women. The Germans just have to be different :D
The joke was that if the Germans stayed longer in Namibia then it would have been a white country.

HunterNW

Executive Member
Weird as it sounds, my cousins from Germany seriously like black women/men. Germans in general do. It's exotic. Similar to how the world has some kind of obsession with Asian women. The Germans just have to be different :D
That's a myth. Germans in general don't like black people. There's the minority who do fck around with them. It's like saying Afrikaners in general are racists. It's the minority who brings shame to the majority.

HunterNW

Executive Member
Maybe I'm stark, raving mad but picture this... How many people who identify as "coloured" are really biologically coloured? Given our history, much of Khoi DNA is left in some of our white brothers. Can they claim their Khoi ancestry or is that out of bounds? How many of us people who identify as black are really black? People around the mediterranean?
Where do you get that schit from ? You assume all 'white brothers' decent from oom Jan and fcked Khoi's ? Looking at my own ancestry it was traced back to the vikings. I don't identify as a viking.

Aquila ka Hecate

Expert Member
Where do you get that schit from ? You assume all 'white brothers' decent from oom Jan and fcked Khoi's ? Looking at my own ancestry it was traced back to the vikings. I don't identify as a viking.
As they say, casual bastardy is far in excess of what is formally admitted.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
/facepalm

Read the post again please.

/sigh

HunterNW

Executive Member
/facepalm

Read the post again please.

/sigh
Only if you make another cup of coffee. Till then .... 'Given our history, much of Khoi DNA is left in some of our white brothers'. Post facts man.... give links.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Only if you make another cup of coffee. Till then .... 'Given our history, much of Khoi DNA is left in some of our white brothers'. Post facts man.... give links.
Some...

You've probably read Sandra Laing's story. Unless the gardener shagged the tannie

Pitbull

Verboten
That's a myth. Germans in general don't like black people. There's the minority who do fck around with them. It's like saying Afrikaners in general are racists. It's the minority who brings shame to the majority.
You are aware I am 50% German right.

I know this for a fact. Similarly how the west in general find Asian women alluring, so does the Germans find black women alluring.

HunterNW

Executive Member
You are aware I am 50% German right.

I know this for a fact. Similarly how the west in general find Asian women alluring, so does the Germans find black women alluring.
Now i am. Why only 50% ? I've got many 100% German friends, they've got a different story.

Pitbull

Verboten
Now i am. Why only 50% ? I've got many 100% German friends, they've got a different story.
Father's side is 100% German.
Married a Boere meisie.

Dad probably had jungle fever, but ended up with my mom instead. As I said, it's an exotic thing. Most SA men as an example find Asian women exotic and would probably grab it no questions asked if given the opportunity. Doesn't mean every man in SA bangs Asian chicks :p

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Not surprised:)

On a serious note, people date whomever they want. Some German people find black people alluring while others don't. It's how it works.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Not surprised:)

On a serious note, people date whomever they want. Some German people find black people alluring while others don't. It's how it works.
Gay guys have mastered this down to an art form. You need to meet a specific set of requirements before they consider you for a date/shag :ROFL: