Who is the best website hosting company in South Africa?

hilton

Expert Member
No they are not.
Ok well I use Hetzner for almost all my clients and almost never have an issue. I once had to move a website to Afrihost because Web Africa screwed up the hosting so badly that they couldn't fix it. This was Windows .asp based so I don't know what Afrihost is like for Linux bases hosting.

hilton

Expert Member
I see now. I never go to their main page, only to my reseller login so I wasn't even aware they offered website hosting ;-)

Yes so use these guys.

brentm

Ok well I use Hetzner for almost all my clients and almost never have an issue. I once had to move a website to Afrihost because Web Africa screwed up the hosting so badly that they couldn't fix it. This was Windows .asp based so I don't know what Afrihost is like for Linux bases hosting.
This interests me, I heard from a friend Afrihost were piss kak at Windows, but great at Linux.

Guess these things vary.

ArtyLoop

Expert Member
This interests me, I heard from a friend Afrihost were piss kak at Windows, but great at Linux.

Guess these things vary.
Afrifail are crap at everything I was burned many times with hosting by them, eventually just left.

vancity33

Haven't used Hetzner, but I shot them an email once and they responded quickly! I am with Elitehost and no problems so far!