Who is your favourite band or singer of all time?

username and 23 others

Not a band or a singer, but seeing it's "of all time": composer Georg Philipp Telemann (1681 - 1767)

Otherwise: Bob Marley, Sting, Dave Mathews Band, UB40 ... ... ...

Graafmonster

Damn i really wished i could go through all the comments and have not 1 person mention ABBA. God I hate them. Makes my skin crawl. Its not that they make bad music, think its because it feels to me like it gets shoved down my throat every year. Had to do a chrismas show daily for about 2 weeks singing mostly their **** with a group in a mall. A couple years later a friend of mine was in a group doing an ABBA cover show. A couple years later that god awful movie came out. Im just so fed up with them. Anyway, nothing comes close to Queen with Freddy. That the world had to loose that talent so soon is just... fukin sucks

gottagoon

Executive Member
Damn i really wished i could go through all the comments and have not 1 person mention ABBA. God I hate them. Makes my skin crawl. Its not that they make bad music, think its because it feels to me like it gets shoved down my throat every year. Had to do a chrismas show daily for about 2 weeks singing mostly their **** with a group in a mall. A couple years later a friend of mine was in a group doing an ABBA cover show. A couple years later that god awful movie came out. Im just so fed up with them. Anyway, nothing comes close to Queen with Freddy. That the world had to loose that talent so soon is just... fukin sucks
What about BoneyM lol....

3WA

Honorary Master

For you.