Who is your favourite band or singer of all time?

PhireSide

Honorary Master
I would rather go Roger Waters than Pink Floyd as I also loved his work after the band esp in The Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking and Amused to Death
I haven't heard much of his solo work, but I agree with others in this thread that said the post-Syd era was subjectively better music.

I grew up with my dad blasting PF every night, and I think my favourite albums are from DSOTM up until A Momentary Lapse of Reason. From The Division Bell and onwards their musical style changed a bit, but I think that the early 70's until the mid-80's were their best work.

Aquila ka Hecate

Executive Member
I haven't heard much of his solo work, but I agree with others in this thread that said the post-Syd era was subjectively better music.

I grew up with my dad blasting PF every night, and I think my favourite albums are from DSOTM up until A Momentary Lapse of Reason. From The Division Bell and onwards their musical style changed a bit, but I think that the early 70's until the mid-80's were their best work.
Animals.

Luke7777

Executive Member
Saxon , Def Leppard, Axel Rudi Pell/Johnny Gioeli, Nightwish

Last edited:

sand_man

Honorary Master
A toss up between The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and U2...

thestaggy

Honorary Master
I don't have a favourite band/singer, just songs that stand out for me at a specific moment.

Right now, it is this. Pure sex.

Reactions: OCP

Cius

Executive Member
So hard to pick one. Make it a top 5 list at least here.

U2
Bon Jovi
Queen
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Many others are good