Who moved my tower?

Gollywalk1

Why Rain had positive and negative feedback on social media and internet forums till now we all know. Why many people rushed to ger there service we know. Since I join in Jun 2020 and happy and recommending them I know. Their implementation of a "proper" helpdesk and support service came as a surprise, but it was unavoidable. Although the solutions they offer to you for any problem remain "Optimize". I very much dought the technical skills of their Helpdesk. What I do not know is: "Who moved my tower..? In recent weeks I started to experience problems and after rectifying it once (latch me on my nearest tower, the next morning I was back on a tower 10km from me. I am running my business from home like many people lately do and Rain has become not reliable in fixing the problems. My thank you letter this morning to them, after I woke up at 03:00 - 05:00 to test, was for nothing. Here we go go, another week of unstable internet. I think it's time to consider someone else. So, my apologies to all those on Kameeldrift- East/Roodeplaat Whatsup/Facebook and Telegram groups for the recommendation I made to use Rain as an ISP.

Yuu

Executive Member
Why Rain had positive and negative feedback on social media and internet forums till now.
For a business ,you have to have redundancy. No way you would think rain isn't going to have an issue that will affect your work.

What other options are there in your area ?

Rain 5G I can understand but not rain 4G without redundancy .

jbroo

You're cutting it fine running a business on a "best effort" type internet service like rain.

If this is your only option where you live, sorry i get it. At least you have some internet. If there are more stable options (like fibre) and interenet speed is crucial to your business, you're just being cheap.

Rain is not the best by far, but it okay considering what you pay for it.

Last edited:

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Why Rain had positive and negative feedback on social media and internet forums till now we all know. Why many people rushed to ger there service we know. Since I join in Jun 2020 and happy and recommending them I know. Their implementation of a "proper" helpdesk and support service came as a surprise, but it was unavoidable. Although the solutions they offer to you for any problem remain "Optimize". I very much dought the technical skills of their Helpdesk. What I do not know is: "Who moved my tower..? In recent weeks I started to experience problems and after rectifying it once (latch me on my nearest tower, the next morning I was back on a tower 10km from me. I am running my business from home like many people lately do and Rain has become not reliable in fixing the problems. My thank you letter this morning to them, after I woke up at 03:00 - 05:00 to test, was for nothing. Here we go go, another week of unstable internet. I think it's time to consider someone else. So, my apologies to all those on Kameeldrift- East/Roodeplaat Whatsup/Facebook and Telegram groups for the recommendation I made to use Rain as an ISP.
Good Morning @Gollywalk1

could you please PM me with your email address so That I may look into this for you.

Reactions: Yuu