who of you have deleted their Facebook account?

czc

Honorary Master
Does not visiting in a long time count?

news24

Expert Member
I have deactivated my account not I also deleted all my pictures, and edited all fields with "FACEBOOK SUCKS". I tried to delete it for good a few days back, but I couldn't log in, because I kept being asked to input my birth date which was faked and now I don't remember it lol.

UnUnOctium

Expert Member
diaspora is far off. All that's needed is a facebook clone without their government-style privacy policy

Kilgore_Trout_Redux

Executive Member
Not me, but then again, I don't post anything online which I wouldn't want other people to see. I also don't accept every invitation that gets sent my way from random people about stupid stuff.

sonxEr77

Expert Member
Wot is this growing anti-facebook trend here in MyBB? ... am sure facebook subscribers are aware of possible mischief which may happen to most online content BTW!. I never drink and hate alcohol but not gonna start a mission to haul people against it ...

Otumeel

Mine still exists.

But it doesn't have any photos or personal information. Not even a profile photo.

It functions solely for me to see what other people are up to.

ChilliGirl

PopCornPeddler
have deleted all info eccept contacts......

Wait never had anything else there...

Cant remember password :D

should maybe delete it :p

czc

Honorary Master
How many do you hve?:wtf:

I've deleted mine only because I'm sick of everyones' annoying status messages. Facebook has just become a place for people to nag and complain.
Thanks for the idea. :D

New status update

/annoyed that everyone has annoying status updates.

boramk

Bammed
Why would I delete something that is one of the easiest ways to connect with people?