Who wants to speak to a Nigerian cellphone theif ?

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
My Dad's phone was stolen this weekend, they phoned Nigeria 10 time before we realized the phone was stolen.

They also phoned 3 SA numbers

083 432 6026
073 403 0425
073 344 6783

The first number a guy actually picks up, I spoke to him for like 10 mins trying to find out who he was or where he was from.

I wonder if he RICA'ed his number ?

I really hope so because then I really want to know what dealings he had with the guy that stole my Dad's phone.

AnomalyNexus

Phone each of them & tell them Dept of Home affairs is holding a raffle for SA passports every sunday night.

DefecteD

Expert Member
called 073 403 0425 - guy was a silly Nigerian, didnt know what he was saying! asked him whjo he was but he didnt say anything!

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
I think it might have been taken out of his pocket at the post office. It could have fallen out of his pocket when he got out the car though.

I was surprised when the guy spoke to me for so long... in the end I put down the phone because he didn't.

johndoe1983

call him up and tell him u wanna buy the cell back from him. I did that with my bro's phone. the guy wanted to meet in secure area (and he decided on Mandela sq lol lol lol).. I asked security to corner entrances, they caught him and he gave up cellphone ;-) when my bro got it back, the cellphone smelled... funny?