Who's also looking forward to the match at 5pm?

MirageF1

Expert Member
Gotta admit, this is going to be our swan song on some fundamental level....

after the Springboks decimation last year by all the Northern hemisphere teams, here's hoping the boys have got all their ducks in a row and are going to make right and put SA rugby on the world map again...

Will the bokke rise to the occasion? Where their last few performances against NZ and Aus just a blip on the horizon?

Stand by....

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Have not watched too much rugger of late, but this game might draw me back into the fold again....

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Perhaps you need to learn to read properly..."....swan song on some fundamental level. "

and I recommend you either focus on the game or your 'lil pecker.
So you think it will be their last ever performance on some fundamental level? My tiny pecker knows more than your whole brain

Kr1mZoN

We have been terrible, they have been worse. How are we not ahead... Maybe we should rather be watching Wales and Scotland.

Kr1mZoN

Both teams were a complete horror show. I don't really know what to say. Neither team deserved to win but it is twice in 2 games that Angus has cost us matches with terrible calls.

Whright

Both teams were a complete horror show. I don't really know what to say. Neither team deserved to win but it is twice in 2 games that Angus has cost us matches with terrible calls.
Hey, at least add some informative facts with your post, England C team vs SA B team.