Who's using RSS Feeds?

Moklet Kcuf

Most people I know still give a blank stare when mentioning RSS feeds, but for those in the know, it's a vital means to attain information.

Personally, Google Reader has been the most evolutionary means for me to keep tabs of websites and blogs that interest me.

What's your thoughts? To what end are you using RSS Feeds?

Last edited:

APoc184

Honorary Master
It's the only thing I use to stay up-to-date.

Only 13 feeds though.

Imoe

I RSS almost every news site including MyBB. The office I work in have walls made of concrete so radio reception is bad. I usually know the news before everyone else. I am currently using Sharpreader, works wonderful and has a cool pop-up window with the latest feeds.

assagai

Expert Member
google reader is the way to go. i have 35 subscriptions, news, photography, blogs etc

APoc184

Honorary Master
Google Reader?
Nope.

I use Feedreader and also Live Bookmarks in FF.

I don't need to open a browser to have a quick look at the latest headlines.
Don't know if there is another way to use Google Reader?

Syndyre

Honorary Master
I use RSS all the time, used to use FeedDemon but find Google Reader easier now. According to Google Reader I subscribe to 52 feeds, didn't realise it was that many.

perelson

Google Reader ftw! I tried a number of client applications, but kept losing my feeds when my PC crashed...

Gomario

Banned
Use 37feeds on my n97 cellphone. Mostly science,maths forums, flying, space exploration, politics, stock exchange and some other crap too. Rss feeds - best thing ever to keep track of stuff. Especially on the move. Use with opera which syncs automaticaly with my desktop and laptops at work and home. Nice :D

dablakmark8

Honorary Master
Most people I know still give a blank stare when mentioning RSS feeds, but for those in the know, it's a vital means to attain information.

Personally, Google Reader has been the most evolutionary means for me to keep tabs of websites and blogs that interest me.

What's your thoughts? To what end are you using RSS Feeds?
no need for me to waste bandwidth:rolleyes:

Sherbang

Executive Member
If you use google reader and firefox, you should give feedly a try...

TowerGuru

Expert Member
Never have and probably never will....maybe If they could push the feeds to mxit then maybe.. :) Lol