Why are images not showing in myBB posts

Why, when I browse these forums on my Android phone using Chrome browser, do the images in posts not show? If I switch to Chrome on a desktop PC, the images show.

This is a new issue. Why?

Russians.

Eat your cookies and clean the kitchen!

Go to your browser settings and clear all data and cookies for the site.

You might have to log in again. Here is an image you won't see that will help you

Screenshot_2024-03-16-08-27-58-655-edit_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpg

If you just want to clear data for the site go to setting and site settings and data stored. Here is an image you won't see that will help you:
Screenshot_2024-03-16-08-29-52-049-edit_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpg

Why, when I browse these forums on my Android phone using Chrome browser, do the images in posts not show? If I switch to Chrome on a desktop PC, the images show.

This is a new issue. Why?
if youre not logged in .......no images only temu adds .been about 2 weeks now also no avatars if not logged in .when logged in still temu adds but also images .

Need more context, and an example so we can check.

Are they images hosted internationally? Is this anything to do with the network outages? Are the images perhaps stored in a non-standard format (should be Jpeg or Gif) from another source (iPhone or image editor...)

Must be a month or more, that this has been happening

Must be a month or more, that this has been happening

What ISP & FNO

Im struggling with videos and images on Facebook ... Cybersmart says it's an issue on Vuma side. Apparently some people have the same issue on Youtube. They've added my ticket to the list for Vuma to investigate.

Could this be related ?

What ISP & FNO

Im struggling with videos and images on Facebook ... Cybersmart says it's an issue on Vuma side. Apparently some people have the same issue on Youtube. They've added my ticket to the list for Vuma to investigate.

Could this be related ?

Currently on Telkom LTE, no difference on RAIN 5G at home ... , not carrier issue, in my opinion - expect MBB did an update/upgrade and it is the cause. But could just as easily be Google farked things up, all on their own.

Back