Why do folks drink non-alcoholic beer?

Knyro

Honorary Master
This I get, but I don't like the taste of beer. I drink it to get pissed. Same with any other type of alcohol. After the first 2 you don't taste shyte anymore and it's all good. Drinking alcohol free will mean having to taste that foul taste on each and every beer?
Oh man, 100%.

I LOL'd at this post. :crylaugh:

Beer is disgusting man, I don't know how anybody can drink that nonsense unless they want to get drunk.

Vegeta

Executive Member
I drink non alcoholic beer almost exclusively these days. Erdinger being my favourite and Bavaria is also okay (too sweet but sometimes thats okay)

Reason for me is that I like the taste of an ice cold beer but I hate being tipsy, just not my thing. It makes me sleepy and I like being fully awake. I wake up early run my own businesses and do the school run when my wife can't, being fully awake and alert helps alot.

Snyper564

Expert Member
I drink non alcoholic beer almost exclusively these days. Erdinger being my favourite and Bavaria is also okay (too sweet but sometimes thats okay)

Reason for me is that I like the taste of an ice cold beer but I hate being tipsy, just not my thing. It makes me sleepy and I like being fully awake. I wake up early run my own businesses and do the school run when my wife can't, being fully awake and alert helps alot.

MMM love that erdinger as well!

bigboy529

Expert Member
LoL at the drink beer to get drunk comments. There are much faster ways if your mission is to get drunk, someone was clearly never a student in the Hatfield Square days. DropZone 2 double brandy and coke special for R25, quick quick and you were sorted for the rest of the evening.

Snyper564

Expert Member
LoL at the drink beer to get drunk comments. There are much faster ways if your mission is to get drunk, someone was clearly never a student in the Hatfield Square days. DropZone 2 double brandy and coke special for R25, quick quick and you were sorted for the rest of the evening.
lol and probably less calories :p but who is counting

L-Dog

Also not a fan but there has been two occasions where drank non-alcoholic beer.

1. Designated driver on golf tour (only till will got to the lodge)
2. After a marathon or race. Help with hydration and recovery (apparently)