Why does my counter not work on seo-durban.co.za

HI

I have different counters (jquery.countTo.js) and sometimes the counter does not work. :mad:

se section under SEO plans and pricing or under SEO-Durban.co.za References.

my website is seo-durban.co.za

all help is appreciated

Thank you :)

SYNERGY

Executive Member
There are so many things that I want to point out.

I'll leave you with this:

- Get a Web Designer to assist you. Considering that you are an SEO company, the irony is not lost on me.
- You can't advertise excluding vat as you're selling to the public.

Last edited:

neo_

First of all, "sometimes the counter does not work" is not helpful at all.

Secondly, what @Synergy said. And HTTPS should be forced by default, seeing as you have a cPanel certificate.

gregmcc

Honorary Master
Get a Web Designer to assist you.

+1000

Grammar is shocking. 3 errors and I haven't even read half way through the main page yet.

So many other issues I don't even know where to start.

Last edited:

gregmcc

Honorary Master
Smells like a scam to me. Their 'customer' website has the same look at feel as theirs, and the same phone number?! :erm:

Dave

Honorary Master
So fake site made to pretend they have a customer?

Solarion

Honorary Master
HI

I have different counters (jquery.countTo.js) and sometimes the counter does not work. :mad:

all help is appreciated

I can point you to an SEO expert I know personally, but I will first see how this pans out.

Last edited:

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
to upload.jpg
Top-Bottom, Left-right

References*
Dark red is quite difficult to read on black, either bold it/border/lighter shade of red.

to your website through search engine ranking results
Don't start with because
all*
Don't use full-stop and then but.
can't
capitalize google
Bears rephrasing
What is google.zo.za?

ranked lower
evolve over time < better phrasing, you want to sound smart as you're offering a specialized service.

That's just what greets me on the page, not counting the lack of https. etc. which you should have nailed already as you optimize sites for search rankings.

and just scrolled to the bottom, picked this "mail@seo-durban.co.za", you might want to change that to sales@seo-durban.co.za or something along those lines if you're ever thinking of expanding your business.

Based on that site, I'd never pick you to optimize my site ranking.

Bored, so checked your "refrences" www.HOME AND SECURE.co.za is not how you write a URL. "with more than 20 of their top search phrases." such as?
And if I follow the link to their site, this glares at me right in the middle of the page: "We sell and install computer NETWORKS (WIFI, fiber OPTICS and WIRED networks). in Durban area
Commercial and private. " What's the full-stop doing there?

"Of all searches are done by a portable mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet computer.Mobile devices"
on a portable device

Just so you know, to write ' in html use &#8217

EDIT:
lol.jpg
lol

Last edited:

rward

View attachment 421958
Top-Bottom, Left-right

References*
Dark red is quite difficult to read on black, either bold it/border/lighter shade of red.

to your website through search engine ranking results
Don't start with because
all*
Don't use full-stop and then but.
can't
capitalize google
Bears rephrasing
What is google.zo.za?

ranked lower
evolve over time < better phrasing, you want to sound smart as you're offering a specialized service.

That's just what greets me on the page, not counting the lack of https. etc. which you should have nailed already as you optimize sites for search rankings.

and just scrolled to the bottom, picked this "mail@seo-durban.co.za", you might want to change that to sales@seo-durban.co.za or something along those lines if you're ever thinking of expanding your business.

Based on that site, I'd never pick you to optimize my site ranking.

Bored, so checked your "refrences" www.HOME AND SECURE.co.za is not how you write a URL. "with more than 20 of their top search phrases." such as?
And if I follow the link to their site, this glares at me right in the middle of the page: "We sell and install computer NETWORKS (WIFI, fiber OPTICS and WIRED networks). in Durban area
Commercial and private. " What's the full-stop doing there?

"Of all searches are done by a portable mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet computer.Mobile devices"
on a portable device

Just so you know, to write ' in html use ’

EDIT:
View attachment 421960
lol

I think one of use spent way too much time that isn't going to be appreciated and is never going to be given back.

But Kudu's for making out a list :)

Thor

Honorary Master
Ah yes, a web expert asking for help on basic web stuff.
Nothing basic about this his doing something ridiculously stupid imo.

Analytics would solve his OP if this was a genuine post. Which it's not.

[)roi(]

Executive Member
HI

all help is appreciated

As others have said; your problem description should be more detailed than "sometimes the counter does not work", for example:
  • Browser type and version (also which ones have you tried); is the issue occurring only on 1 or all of them
  • Detail steps to reproduce the issue (using that Browser).
  • etc...

Also did you check the known issues list for this plugin; anything sound similar?