Why does my counter not work on seo-durban.co.za

Dave

Honorary Master
If you can't get the basics of English right what chance is there that you can do anything else right?

Don't you have a native English speaker to check what you do?

Remember, what you write here will also impact on how people perceive your ability and intelligence (or lack thereof) as you were the one to choose your company name as your username.

You do come over as a trolling hobbyist of limited intellect so far...

If your right Dave, why does anyone (including you) not just help me out with my question?

intellect?

No just find my wrong spelling or grammar.

intellect?

If you want the last post you can have it. oh, wait its somewhere else on this forum you can post that. :crylaugh:

17046 posts wow!!

Dave

Honorary Master
If your right Dave, why does anyone (including you) not just help me out with my question?

intellect?

No just find my wrong spelling or grammar.

intellect?

Yes, intellect.

PS

Its "you're"

intellect
ˈɪntəlɛkt/
noun
the faculty of reasoning and understanding objectively.

a person's mental powers.

a clever person.

Your writing ability makes you look like a person of low mental power, not a clever person, i.e. a lack of intellect.

I've already given you some advice, get a native English speaker (or a proficient English speaker) to check your content, perhaps take some sort of educational course to learn how to use basic grammar, spelling and comprehension.

Last edited:

IndigoIdentity

Expert Member
is he that good!!!

R15/hour he is right,
he is out of my budget.:crylaugh:

Just throwing my 2c around and i'm just saying but that was not a very professional way of plying your trade. As it so happens Thor187 has the potential to be a great client of a business that is in your sector and maybe he was engaging with you so as to gauge your level of expertise but I think in fact that you have just laughed this off, good luck with your lifestyle business thing Sir :)

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
@seo-durban.co.za

I am unable to help you with your initial post, I do not have any skills in this area, other than proofreading, though most of those errors (from the first page at least) have been pointed out.

I would like to help you though, and as you are new, there are some things to be aware of.

Given that you are here in a professional capacity, you should realise you are representing your business (it is even your username). As such, the spelling, grammar and general tone of your posts is important, as this is the only thing we have to gauge yourself and consequently your business.

Secondly, this forum is a fantastic resource for you and you will find better help here than any other local site, I'm fairly sure. However, your tone does come across as trolling. You have come here requesting help on a technical issue, which already illustrates you are not perfect in your field (which nobody is, so that's no insult to you). However, coming requesting help, and then being combative to those who are responding does not help your cause at all, it makes people unwilling to help you (as you have seen - thor for instance) and as such you still do not have the resolution you requested, because you come across as an arrogant troll.

So maybe consider just changing your tone and being interested in learning, as opposed to defending yourself. There are obvious (and massive) issues with your page that even I can see and I'm not even in that field. So, change your attitude, learn and benefit from this site.

You won't regret it.

Or continue as you are and end up with a shoddy, unprofessional website which would deter customers. (read, Square One).

[)roi(]

Executive Member
If your right Dave, why does anyone (including you) not just help me out with my question
First off I explained what your question was lacking; secondly what have you tried? Without this detail, you create an impression that you're trying to pass your problem onto someone else....

...and if you really don't have the Javascript / jQuery skills to debug this and aren't going to bother to try yourself, then maybe you should as suggested pay someone to do it for you.