Why MTS (Mind The Speed) stands out above the rest... :)

Psycho5ID

I have been a long time connoisseur of the internet and have always made sure I have an active online connection.
As a technical person in the ICT industry it is paramount that when working from home I have an online active solution.
I have thoroughly struggled to have that though, a good decent stable solution.

That was until I discovered Mind The Speed.

I came across then when I was looking for a ISP to change to from Cell C (I know I know … THE HORROR). instead of going the conventional route of asking everyone's opinion and then still end up taking whoever was the cheapest. I used Hello Peter to rank the ISP's according to customer satisfaction.

And then I found MTS.

Happiest day of my life.

From day 1 the service has been phenomenal. from signing up to them fighting tooth and nail to get my account migrated from CellC.
to the small things that really matter:
1. constant feedback and always someone answering the phone.
2. a connection that is always stable and giving through the speed it proclaims to be.
3. a simple easy to use dashboard showing me everything from my usage, to my invoices and payments etc.
4. just all round good internet.

and this is why I would like you all to read this blog.
I know most people are with Cool Ideas and or some other well known ISP.
But that's just the thing. its not always the big guns who are the best.

Any case. just my 2 cents worth...
P

Attachments

• MTS.PNG
    MTS.PNG
    18.4 KB · Views: 53

Psycho5ID

First post on a forum and its singing the praises of an ISP?
Yup, looks totally legit.
It really is. I really do love them after all the crap I had with CellC, I really am nothing more then a very happy customer. but you can decide for yourself.

SFW007

Expert Member
Lol to legit to quit....
4d66cbb6d33ce80a073d61c3d1688024.jpg

x7razor

Don't be to hard on the oke we are also recommending our ISP to others :)

Psycho5ID

how much did they pay you to sing their praises?
Nothing, I pay them 1140 a month for 100mbps up and down. and the nice thing is, vumatel reduced their price they immediately notified me, so from next month R100 bucks less.

so how many isp's keep you updated like that. and dont just keep charging you a fortune.. I find it quite sad, that when people get **** service everyone gets too know about it. but when someone is geniunely mind blown about great service, and shares that people like you react the way you do...

Attachments

• mts price reduction.PNG
    mts price reduction.PNG
    54.9 KB · Views: 49

rh1

Expert Member
Hello PvRensburg

I recommend you change, delete that picture, especially with your nickname.

Regards rh1

Psycho5ID

Hello PvRensburg

I recommend you change, delete that picture, especially with your nickname.

Regards rh1
Hi and thank you for the advice. I dont need to delete it. Pieter van Rensburg is my real name, I am a real customer. and have nothing to hide. but It looks like on this forum there is more haters then people who would like to just hear real good service stories. geuss my broadband for all things broadband related was a wrong place to commend a ISP on excellent service and standards.

rh1

Expert Member
Just be prepared for the mybroadband stalkers to online investigate you.

Psycho5ID

I'm with MIND THE SPEED as well and can highly recommend them... I've also been with afrihost who I can recommend and also been with cool ideas..
I agree. not saying everyone should switch to MTS, CI is fantastic and everyone who is with them loves them. same with alot of other ISP's that are great. Just the feedback and ability to call support and someone actually answers. from MTS for me is great, However there are those that I would absolutely not recommend. I.s Cell C, MWEB and Telkom...

rh1

Expert Member
Look I am with MTS, very good so far, issue were promptly addressed. When I signed up with them, I was on the wrong speed when it activated, it was sorted promptly (same hour).

But here on mybroadband, we are very suspicious of newly created accounts whereby these accounts suddenly start praising a service provider/company.

We like our members to be a bit more long in the tooth before the members are not immediately dismissed when rating services.