Why voting for Ramaphosa is about reality – not ideology (OPINION - Melanie Verwoerd)

Devvi3m

Devvi3m

This lady is getting too much for me.

She wants us all to vote for the ANC, just because there is no one else she can think of ruling South-Africa!

A vote for CR is also a vote for Dlamini, Magashule, Mabusa, Gigaba and even Zuma.

She wants us to keep on voting for a corrupt, incompetent, thieving and racist party, just because of CR!
Go figure!

TheChamp

Honorary Master
This lady is getting too much for me.

She wants us all to vote for the ANC, just because there is no one else she can think of ruling South-Africa!

A vote for CR is also a vote for Dlamini, Magashule, Mabusa, Gigaba and even Zuma.

She wants us to keep on voting for a corrupt, incompetent, thieving and racist party, just because of CR!
Go figure!
How about you forgot about what she wants you to do and do what you want to do? Don't be such a prisoner, this is a free country man, she is free to have an opinion and so are you, now go out there and vote for the Freedom Front plus.

konfab

Honorary Master
Why voting for Ramaphosa is about reality – not ideology

The reality is that voting for the Ramamessiah is just as corrupt as everyone else in the ANC. The reality is that giving the state more power by changing section 25 of the constitution is only going to further the encroachment of that corruption into society.

Only the ideologically blind see the ANC as something that can be saved.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I think people are trying to spin this too much, I admire Cyril but can one person really turn around such a broken organisation? JZ purged the ANC of all intellegence and morals.
He can't but since we have the ANC in power it is better to have him at the helm.

konfab

Honorary Master
Why not Cope?
Little thing called the arms deal that happened under Lekota's nose when he was the defense minister. Also he has zero leadership ability, which is why his party fell apart.

Pitbull

Verboten
Little thing called the arms deal that happened under Lekota's nose when he was the defense minister. Also he has zero leadership ability, which is why his party fell apart.

We have discussed the Arms deal on here in length already. Lekota was never guilty of anything. He ran the Army pretty well. I agree with his party's views. You are welcome to vote for the ANC lite. I won't, nor will most of my family. The DA will be shocked when they realize how many voters they have shunned this year :D

3WA

Honorary Master
I think people are trying to spin this too much, I admire Cyril but can one person really turn around such a broken organisation? JZ purged the ANC of all intellegence and morals.

Not really - the economic cluster has mostly been in decent hands (Godongwana, Netshitenzhe in the party, and Gordhan, Nene and now Mboweni in government).

There's are and will always be the idiots in the ANC, but if Cyril gets the high-functioning people into the right posts, it will slowly turn around.

The major challenge is getting a decent deputy president elected at the next ANC conference. I can't think of a single name (maybe Zizi Kodwa?). In any case, if we start to list names in public, Mabuza may Mabuza them.

EADC

Executive Member
Not really - the economic cluster has mostly been in decent hands (Godongwana, Netshitenzhe in the party, and Gordhan, Nene and now Mboweni in government).

There's are and will always be the idiots in the ANC, but if Cyril gets the high-functioning people into the right posts, it will slowly turn around.

The major challenge is getting a decent deputy president elected at the next ANC conference. I can't think of a single name (maybe Zizi Kodwa?). In any case, if we start to list names in public, Mabuza may Mabuza them.

That just seems to plug one gap for a whole to open else where, we need the right people all over, we are a country short on money but we can surely piss alot of it away when people are not looking.

But I mostly agree with you.

TheChamp

Honorary Master

Unfortunately the ANC will insist on electing dodgy characters like Mabuza into such positions, expect to see someone like Gigaba back In the mix. The structures of the ANC and their election processes makes it fair game for people like Mabuza and Gigaba, It is not going to change in the next five to ten years.

konfab

Honorary Master
We have discussed the Arms deal on here in length already. Lekota was never guilty of anything. He ran the Army pretty well. I agree with his party's views. You are welcome to vote for the ANC lite. I won't, nor will most of my family. The DA will be shocked when they realize how many voters they have shunned this year :D
The FF+ is now the ANC lite?
:p