Why voting for Ramaphosa is about reality – not ideology (OPINION - Melanie Verwoerd)

Afon Kulikov

Forging
Corrupt idiot to another corrupt person.
How nice, steal and take away, not caring about the people, the African way.

'Taxation, gentlemen, is very much like dairy farming. The task is to extract the maximum amount of milk with the minimum of moo. And I am afraid to say that these days all I get is moo.'

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I don't watch the show (I would rather die) but most of the music is english but that's purely because there is not enough afrikaans source material. The other weird thing is a lot of english people watch the show, especially the older crowd. Ex gfs parents were like proper english and boy when noot for noot came on they would kill you if you tried to switch channels :ROFL:

That's not the point I was making. It probably is a fun show. I don't dispute that or have questions about the listenership. I was just wondering if indeed the 35% English on Afrikaans content is true.

Frequent visitor

Expert Member
Honestly no I will not buy that trash that is exactly the propoganda the ANC wants you to believe that they are the only ones who can do it. Then we might aswell just bend over and get ****ed all day long.

We managed a transition once we can do it again and this is the fundimental issue why South Africa has eccentially onle two parties because once they in we gobble up the idea no one else can do it I call bullshit.

So ANC must keep power because of potentially a civil war? We have always potentially had civil wars but we keep on going.

So no I will not accept the ANC needs to be in power for a stable South Africa.
Should the ANC lose power, those who are after self enrichment will melt away into the power centres in other parties.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Quick question,what do you think/hope would happen if the vf+ became government?
Abolishment of any and all racist laws. If they're serious about self-determination and follow through then also: likely a system of cantons like the Swiss have, each with its own system of governance / taxation / priorities etc

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
Fark the DA!

They can go Fark themselves. Done with that shyte show of a party... I would rather vote for the ANC than the DA ever again.
I'm voting cope simply because the only party that has ever responded to me on social media is cope.

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
Voting for the anc is not voting for cr.

They have thrown 2 presidents to the wolves, if he does not toe the line, he will be the 3rd.

He only has the power to change what he is allowed to. The last two reshuffles prove that.

Furthermore I don't think he is a shining star as so many would believe, sleep with pigs and you will get dirty.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master

TheChamp

Honorary Master
That's not the point I was making. It probably is a fun show. I don't dispute that or have questions about the listenership. I was just wondering if indeed the 35% English on Afrikaans content is true.
I know shows like 7de laan has some English, but I always thought it was done to appeal to a larger audience not some language quota. Maybe the poster should back the claim up with something.