Why voting for Ramaphosa is about reality – not ideology (OPINION - Melanie Verwoerd)

Cray

Honorary Master
I hope people just go out to vote. It does not matter for who. Go out and vote. All parties have their flaws, some greater than others... In my mind, you choose and side and you stick with it... Does not matter the bullsh!t. You defend the indefensible, condone what you would ordinary condemn when done by others... The party with the most votes wins etc etc ...

No, you don't - it's that kind of attitude which gives certain people in the ruling party the idea that they can steal with impunity. Crimes done by politicians should be condemned more harshly than those of the average citizen, not less.

hungrymamba

Expert Member
I'm not the one calling for the defence of the indefensible. It's a mindset like that that turns a country into a schithole.

You're quite thick aren't you shauny... I did not call for people to defend the indefensible. Do you have matric, can you read and understand stuff? Read again, and again etc...

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
You're not a horse, so there is no reason to wear those blinkers... your darling DA is CURRENTLY embroiled in a 12 BILLION rand controversial irregular tender deal in the City of Tshwane... smell your armpits first before accusing someone else of being smelly

Link please.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
there there ... waiting for you to defend the indefensible ...

Well the person responsible is Moeketsi Mosola who is under the protection of the .... EFF!

Maybe you should read a bit more about this saga before making a fool of yourself.

It was picked from a panel of service providers on the database of the Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA), using regulation 32 of the MFMA, which allows a state entity to piggyback on the contract of another public entity.

But Mosola allegedly ignored legal advice and warnings from city officials that it was illegal to contract GladAfrica using regulation 32 as the city had to institute its own procurement process for such an extensive and lucrative contract.

Source

No DA involvement.

Reports surfaced at the weekend that the EFF made an “offer” to the ANC to vote with them if they fielded a candidate, on condition Mosola “shouldn’t be touched”. The ANC ourtightly rejected the condition fearing that acceding to that condition it would be hamstrung in rooting out alleged corruption around the GladAfrica contract.

Source

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
You're quite thick aren't you shauny... I did not call for people to defend the indefensible. Do you have matric, can you read and understand stuff? Read again, and again etc...

It seems you are the thick one. LOL.

Go educate yourself before spreading lies.

Cray

Honorary Master
Should the ANC lose power, those who are after self enrichment will melt away into the power centres in other parties.
Considering that most other parties don't support the idea of cadre deployment based on struggle credentials, this would pretty difficult.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
They will find a way.
They might not support it publicly and it might not be based on your struggle credentials but cadre deployment is a thing across all parties, the Tshwane metro Marietta Aucamp is not an isolated incident.

Frequent visitor

Expert Member
They might not support it publicly and it might not be based on your struggle credentials but cadre deployment is a thing across all parties, the Tshwane metro Marietta Aucamp is not an isolated incident.
I agree. The term 'struggle credentials' is one that does not impress me. The ANC misuse it in the same way as they refer to 'struggle heroes' . They have no idea of a real struggle or of a hero. I have met many WW II genuine heroes in my younger days: most did not talk of it, let alone boast of it like the NCA 'versions'.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad

That's the first sensible thing you've said.

DreamKing

Honorary Master
Comrade, did you actually investigate Tshwane's finance, to see if it actually improved under the DA, before you made this comment?

pothole and pothole and pothole ....

I only see potholes never fixed all over bryanston.

what is your advice?