Why you need a dashcam

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
I don't know how you find this heroic, you basically scratched your car and you are celebrating? :rolleyes: I'd say you and the taxi driver are no different. Now you have to spend money fixing an unnecessary scratch :thumbsdown:
Have you ever seen a BURNCO bumper and do you even know what it is designed for?

The scratch is about 3cm long and most of it is paint anyway...nothing will cost any money or need to be fixed.

1583327450921.png

grok

Honorary Master
I don't know how you find this heroic, you basically scratched your car and you are celebrating? :rolleyes: I'd say you and the taxi driver are no different. Now you have to spend money fixing an unnecessary scratch :thumbsdown:
On a Landrover bumper?
LOL, that's a trophy mark to show your friends at the next braai.
Another round if it was a taxi you put out of its misery.
Heroism comes in many forms, my dear.

Mistro

On a Landrover bumper?
LOL, that's a trophy mark to show your friends at the next braai.
Another round if it was a taxi you put out of its misery.
Heroism comes in many forms, my dear.
You Sir, are clearly a moron...trophy? You are advocating for road rage :thumbsdown: "He was braking road rules so I pushed him off the road" and that makes sense to you and him?

Craig

Honorary Master
You Sir, are clearly a moron...trophy? You are advocating for road rage :thumbsdown: "He was braking road rules so I pushed him off the road" and that makes sense to you and him?
Agreed, if he did it properly and the taxi ended up immobilized he would've gotten full marks, as it stands now he barely got 30%.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Taxis are not the same as any other vehicle on the road. They operate on another dimension and should be treated as such.

And no it wasn't road rage at all. I do not get angry on the road ever and am actually very courteous.

I was as calm as a cucumber and did everything quite clinically as I do not see a taxi as merely another road user, since they do not see me that way either.

Fuk them all quite frankly.

Mistro

Yep, let's all just roll onto our backs and pee down our legs....just like a scared little puppy.
If you value your life and family, you kinda behave in a manner that shows, what I've seen in the video and what you posted are no different

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
If you value your life and family, you kinda behave in a manner that shows, what I've seen in the video and what you posted are no different

No no...I didn't block the taxi from getting past. Please focus:

I lightly nudged him off the road so he would learn a lesson and at least for the rest of that day, not be a menace to other road users.

I do value my life and my family...that's why I refuse to cower and hide and turn the other cheek. That is not living..

Anyway...I've had enough of your virtue signalling.

Go troll someone else please...this has become boring.