• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Wifi-Complex

LeeeoyM

I found a box that was closed up and decided to investigate, I found 1 wire coming from inside the wall at the bottom of the wall, I don't know if this could be a old landline or what

I live in a complex if that helps
Any help!?p 1525631086091164924280.jpg

Last edited:

WAslayer

I found a box that was closed up and decided to investigate, I found 1 wire coming from inside the wall at the bottom of the wall, I don't know if this could be a old landline or what

I live in a complex if that helps
Any help!?
I found a tail attached to my cat.. it was coming out from just above his anus...

Can you ask a question please so that we knew what exactly it is you are looking for here.. also, pics may help..

isie

Executive Member
Would it be possible to get a telkom line to my house/complex privately for only my home!?
easiest way to anser that is to ask d any of your neighbors if they have a telkom line installed , if yes , then yes you can get a telkom line

Ryansr

Expert Member
Hahaha!! Thanks for the laugh! Just ask the caretaker of the building or speak with the managing agent of the complex you stay in.

craigcul

That is what the telkom boxes looked like ask the caretaker of your if there is a main telkom box on the comon property it could also be an old intercom box as well.

isie

Executive Member
should report the OP for that messed up Thread Title!
WTF does this have to do with Wifi