WiFi Extenders: spawn of satan

greg0205

Honorary Master
I won't argue with you about extenders...

All I'll say is "Mesh"

You're welcome.

Daruk

Honorary Master
These devices are kuk like all extenders. Case dismissed!!!!

LMAO but it's just your WiFi network. What's the issue?
their is no difference between my home network wifi and that of a public one.
The problem is not wifi. Never is, never will be. The issue is 100%, the security protocols used by the business applications. If you are flying an airplane and it crashes you can't blame the air.
This BBC series is awesome: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p04vqrwy It explains the basis of security we use for the Internet.
The theory applies to anything, immaterial to the transport media whether it is a packet or a letter.

The discussion about wifi is a distraction and irrelevant.
I do the same as I don't trust 3rd party VPNs. I also don't trust my operating system even though the the protocol is solid. Nothing like a screen scraper to use as a hacking tool.
Banks load rubbish on their systems, mostly 3rd party and bloat! The ATMs are on an old buggered version of Windows, so I think the emperor has no clothes when they talk about wifi....
I'm sure the 737 Max uses some of thse stripped down OSs. But you are correct and support my premise that it is the greater ecosystem and not the wifi that is responsible for security problems. You can't even blame the application protocol. Its the human and the process executed that is insecure and not the tool.

"D"

@Defiler Pro tip: If you notice any discolouration (or melting) of the laptop casing or the monitor casing, you should reposition some of those flying saucers to mitigate the effects.

LinuxMan

Expert Member
TP-Link Deco mesh wifi network.
Don't even waste your time with anything Tenda related..

LinuxMan

Expert Member
Not bad at all with great coverage and performance, look them up on Takealot TP Link Deco