Will lockdown be over in time for Christmas?

Will lockdown be over for Christmas?

• Yes

Votes: 15 5.8%
  • No

Votes: 244 94.2%

• Total voters

Andrew001

Only the delusional think that is what they were doing. If that had been their aim they’d have been transparent, followed the actual science and backed down when they made erroneous decisions. Instead they operated in absolute secrecy, went to extreme lengths the prevent anyone getting access to the records of their meetings and doubled down on erroneous decisions.
you forgot about that nano chips in the vaccine.
I saw shiny sparkly flakes in a couple viles.
I love my shrooms

Andrew001

Look, I would still understand that kind of naiveness back in March/April of 2020 - but at this stage if you still think this is a pandemic you are living under a rock.

Let's look at the numbers :
South Africa, population 62,000,000 had only 89,562 deaths = 0.144%
Globally, population 7,907,000,000 had only 5,130,000 deaths = 0.064%

By now everyone can see this is nowhere near as fatal as anticipated. In fact, we should never again in the future of the human race overreact to this degree. If/when the next pandemic hits there should be a threshold it should cross before such ultimately blunt instruments such as lockdown is even considered. I'm talking reasonable threshold such as it wiping out 10% of a population. But certainly not the numbers we are seeing from china lab flu.

Wow. You smoking rocks? or just the dagga

Last edited:

Esbendzn

Who are we bluffing.... lock down....water cuts..... loadshedding.... this and that..... absolutely nonsense..... Mr Iam Atoddler can run this country better!

neoprema

Executive Member
The whole world is facing similar issues but from what I see on news it seems the approaches are very mixed. Some countries considering lock downs others are saying stuff it we’re gonna just weather the storm (if there is one)