Will people in squatter camps get infected on purpose

thechamp

Honorary Master
Catastrophic how? Why are people suddenly pretending to care about them? You’ll finally get the self-check out counters and be able to pump your own petrol like you’ve always wanted.
Everyone cares about their cheap labour, keep safe Zimbabweans, don't mingle.

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
Officials reports, surveys and stats say the opposite. I'm afraid "the friend of a friend whose brother knows a domestic whose neighbour's cousin's niece" type anecdotes aren't going to cut itm
It need not be direct. It can be "even if he cums in me, I'll get money for this child".

Thor

Honorary Master
Catastrophic how? Why are people suddenly pretending to care about them? You’ll finally get the self-check out counters and be able to pump your own petrol like you’ve always wanted.
You will be banned again before lockdown is over :)

maumau

Honorary Master
The way I read it Thor meant a national catastrophe, not his personal one.

zizo911

Executive Member
I honestly thought you died...

netstrider

Expert Member
You are describing a nation that's scared of tamagochies or is it tokolosies or whatever. They are KAK scared of it. Would not bet on them accepting a 50/50 deal like this.

netstrider

Expert Member
It took real good negotiation from the president to get his own army to fetch some 100+ folk abroad. What hope do you have for those not in the army?

Magnum

Expert Member
It is not like we going to lose 70 odd million pump employees..... That just does not happen...

RedViking

Nord of the South
More like your middle and upper class is purposely trying to get infected. Look at mass infect day just before THE LOCKDOWN. I've never been so disgusted and disappointed in the so called educated who still can freely and conveniently access is grocery store but acted worse than a hungry pack of lion. Sies man.

If townships do seem to self-inflict the virus it will be because of ignorance and lack of understanding as well as poor education and access to basic necessities the middle class takes for granted, nothing else.

But I understand OP, your view of townships and the poor is similar to many other middle and upper class who think they are above them looking down on them as if they are junk. If your theory was in anyway true people would have gone and get sick just to lie in a hospital bed long ago.

Pathetic.

Drifter

Honorary Master
Squatter camps are going to get infected, not on purpose though. It will be a **** storm, and cause thousands upon thousands of deaths.

Flarsiep

How many of you ever drove past Khayalitcha?
Do you really have any idea how cramped and big that place is? One water tap for thousand people is not overdramatic. If this grabs hold, the infection rate will go bonkers. And yeah, we all secretly hope that bastard that thrives on rape, murder and thievery is one of the buggers that gets shafted, but for one of his kind you will see hundreds of children, hardworking men and woman also just being wiped out.
And if they start to panic, where do you think they will go for safety, or just to get away from the dangerous areas?
An outbreak in any of the squatter camps is an outbreak for all the suburbs around it.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
More like your middle and upper class is purposely trying to get infected. Look at mass infect day just before THE LOCKDOWN. I've never been so disgusted and disappointed in the so called educated who still can freely and conveniently access is grocery store but acted worse than a hungry pack of lion. Sies man.

If townships do seem to self-inflict the virus it will be because of ignorance and lack of understanding as well as poor education and access to basic necessities the middle class takes for granted, nothing else.

But I understand OP, your view of townships and the poor is similar to many other middle and upper class who think they are above them looking down on them as if they are junk. If your theory was in anyway true people would have gone and get sick just to lie in a hospital bed long ago.

Pathetic.
There were people who purposely fell pregnant for the purpose of child grant, I knew of a few people who got pregnant just to get "Mandela Money" which it was known commonly by the people back then.

People with that mindset do exist in our society and unlike you who seems to paint all "disadvantaged people" with the same brush as your virtuous rant seems to expose that fact about.

If there were people in our society who were short sighted enough to get pregnant for the child grant could there be similarly short sighted people who would view Covid-19 as a mild disease that has the perk of a warm roof over their head, food and a working toilet?