Will Tops and the other supermarket chains' liquor stores also be open?

BS. They want to create a sense of shortage and make billions selling at rediculous prices.
ABOUT SAPICS: http://www.sapics.org

Since its foundation in 1966, SAPICS, The Professional Body for Supply Chain Management, has become the leading provider of knowledge in supply chain management, production and operations in Southern Africa.
How are they going to make money from this statement?

RonSwanson

Expert Member
fun fact ... or useless info actually ... when I got married in a foreign land and shortly after had to travel to Stockholm (the nearest South African embassy) for my wife's visa application, we traveled by ferry across the Baltic sea, said ferry was more like a mini-cruise ship and had a duty free store on board with liquor etc

I bought a bottle of Lagavulin on that voyage, it did not make it to Sweden
What an incredible honeymoon!

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
Patel says they did not want a blanket lift on the ban on alcohol because of the pressure alcohol puts on the health system.
Whether the shop is open for 1 hour or the whole day ..... folks gonna stock up....

Patel is a Pamoron :(

3WA

Executive Member
B72C0D1C-A9AC-4AB6-9674-5D5D800FD188.jpeg

Fingers crossed. If this comes through by next Wednesday, I'm going to have to put in for leave.

Scooby_Doo

Executive Member
View attachment 847999

Fingers crossed. If this comes through by next Wednesday, I'm going to have to put in for leave.

Sigh, I ordered on the 26th, still no email.

Edit,

I figured it out, I am silly. forgot the "l" in gmail for my email address :whistling:

Edit 2,

Anyone see a space to update your email address?

Last edited:

Sneeky

Honorary Master
any ideas on Makro opening up online orders, looks like everything still unavailable.

Scooby_Doo

Executive Member
I had to read the last three words of that sentence, very slowly, and very carefully...
Lol, my bad,

Just got an email from Pnp saying they are taking orders for drinks and will waver the delivery fee if you order before the 1st.