Will you be voting in the upcoming local elections?

Will you be voting in the upcoming local elections?

• Yes

Votes: 334 78.2%
  • No

Votes: 87 20.4%
  • Spoiled ballot

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
It's less than a week to go before the November 1st local elections - will you be voting?

Milano

Honorary Master
To the people who say no:

**** you to the moon. YOU are responsible for the ANC's continued dominance. YOU are the problem. YOU are the reason we have to suffer.
Thank you kindly. I will be abroad. I am quite convinced my vote will not be missed.

PhireSide

Honorary Master
Yes, our voting station is pretty close so we'll walk up, place our cross and have the rest of the day off.

saor

Honorary Master
To the people who say no:

**** you to the moon. YOU are responsible for the ANC's continued dominance. YOU are the problem. YOU are the reason we have to suffer.
I will vote, but you're being backwards. It's the people who constantly vote the ANC into power that are the reason for what you're moaning about. But yeah...way to demonize a small minority of people you disagree with.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
No/Spoiling ballots while I laugh at the always DA voters laughing at the always ANC voters thinking they are magically isolated from the anc. But let's continue to vote DA and say a quick prayer while we hope for change at our braais.

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
Yes, our voting station is pretty close so we'll walk up, place our cross and have the rest of the day off.
You're lucky
I am still registered in another town and have to ride there.
I tried changing my residential details online but the system refuses to aknowledge it.
Stupid ANC program.
Oh well

PhireSide

Honorary Master
You're lucky
I am still registered in another town and have to ride there.
I tried changing my residential details online but the system refuses to aknowledge it.
Stupid ANC program.
Oh well
That sucks.

BUT, an excuse to take the Honda for a spin, so it's not all bad. I miss my bike :(

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
I will vote, but you're being backwards. It's the people who constantly vote the ANC into power that are the reason for what you're moaning about. But yeah...way to demonize a small minority of people you disagree with.

There are more people who don't vote than people who vote for the ANC, actually. It is not a "small minority".

Why can't I demonize them?

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Can't vote myself but had my missus (finally) register in our ward so she can walk to the polling station.

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
That sucks.

BUT, an excuse to take the Honda for a spin, so it's not all bad. I miss my bike :(
Yeah it is fun
But I do ride every single day
Havent driven my car since Feb
So far it looks like we're all going to be standing in the rain.
I don't mind that at all, will just put all my rain gear on and stand in the queue like a Stig

WAslayer

Executive Member
Yes, people who vote ANC don't help.. At the same time, every eligible voter who does not vote, is one less potential vote against the ANC.. Eligible voters who don't do so, are certainly not helping either..

Status
Not open for further replies.