Will you buy canned water?

• Yes

Votes: 38 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 173 82.0%

• Total voters

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
IF the reason for the switch is to reduce plastic pollution, then yes it makes sense.

quovadis

Executive Member
If anything, this is better than bottled water, considering all the plastic floating around everywhere and anywhere on the planet..

You would be surprised to know that there’s actually quite a bit of plastic in canned beverages these days. Probably most of it is plastic.

hj2k_x

Honorary Master
75% - The percentage of the world's aluminium that has ever been produced that is still in use. Recycling definitely works, then.
This is a very interesting stat.

I couldn't get the link to open for some reason. What else does it say?

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Do you put a lid on a can of Coke etc?

You have not asked if he buys cans of Coke ;). I don't buy cans, not just because of the volume (don't to Cokes insulting 440ml bottles either), because you cannot close them.

Nobody Important

Executive Member
Why wouldn't anyway buy canned water..?? What makes it worse than buying bottled water that would make people not want to buy it..?

If anything, this is better than bottled water, considering all the plastic floating around everywhere and anywhere on the planet..
I typically buy bottled water if I'm out somewhere and thirsty, but I then re-use that bottle a few times until eventually I forget it somewhere. Then start again.

Can't do that with a can.

wbot

Executive Member
You have not asked if he buys cans of Coke ;). I don't buy cans, not just because of the volume (don't to Cokes insulting 440ml bottles either), because you cannot close them.
Yeah but was just saying cans of water are the same as a can of Coke or Sprite or whatever so don't know why people would be against this.

I definitely prefer bottled water too though over cans but I have no problem buying cans either. I've bought some before.

Anything but tap water because it tastes and sometimes looks disgusting. I don't trust whatever comes out of a tap.

Grant

Honorary Master
A friend's infant says "no, only milk from cans please".

Bluray

No, I will still fill up my own bottles when leaving home.

surface

Honorary Master
Chill Beverages International has launched Africa’s first canned water: DAY Water. The RSP for a can of 300ml DAY is R5.99, and is available in stores nationwide, in both still and sparkling variants.

Question: Will you buy canned water?

View attachment 869181
This is not water. This is homeopathic whisky diluted with potentisation principle.

Datura

Captain Faptastic
No, just no.

I don't buy bottled water so I'm pretty sure I'm not going to buy it in a can.
Same here. I remember buying bottle water on 3 occasions in my entire life.