Will you continue to wear a mask?

Will you continue to wear masks now that it is no longer mandatory?

• Yes

Votes: 202 23.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 147 17.4%
  • No

Votes: 463 54.8%
  • Other

Votes: 33 3.9%

• Total voters

Johan de Wet

This whole covid story has been badly MANAGED. The balance between vacination and natural immunity (paticularly with omricon replacing other variants) was badly managed. Up to date the immunity due to natural and vacinnations has not been reported and compared anywhere in the world. It's a shame (or maybe a money sham) across the world's medical laborotaries.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
I have been wearing a buff as a mask since day one. "Studies" show that it is basically the least amount of protection that you can wear. Almost made it through two years without being infected. But then finally picked it up at home...

KantSnyer

Expert Member
Was great seeing faces of all sorts today, some peeps still wearing masks ( mostly women ) but it was early so maybe they didn't get the memo, were cold, scared or paranoid. Who am I to judge?

saor

Honorary Master
Was great seeing faces of all sorts today, some peeps still wearing masks ( mostly women ) but it was early so maybe they didn't get the memo, were cold, scared or paranoid. Who am I to judge?
It is kinda nice having your face covered when out in the cold.

Gravedigger

Expert Member
Other: Hell no... Die res kan gaan doppies blaas...
My local PnP's staff is still wearing masks... Apparently,they did not get the memo or something? I was walking in there without a mask, really unsure if I should wear one...

foozball3000

Executive Member
It's interesting to read some of the replies.
I just hope for their sake that the various flavours of the Covid Virus also gets the memo and adjust to the mandate. Because that's how biology and physics work here in SA.

zolly

Expert Member
Yep, you can still get seriously ill. Chances seem to be less, but it's there. Which is exactly what I'm not lus for.

Ya, and I had two Pfizer shots. My brother got his booster in March (third shot) and even though my gf and I were both in the house and sick he never got ill.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Back at the office today. Apparently we still have Covid in the entrance, so a mask is required to walk into the building.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Back at the office today. Apparently we still have Covid in the entrance, so a mask is required to walk into the building.
The only office I'll ever be in, is the one where I can spank the monkey. AKA my office. :laugh:

Bobbin

Executive Member
Don't think I will. Gotta keep my immunity up anyways, not be too overprotective. Getting sick is an important part of life, just practice reasonable responsibility IMO.

If I had a known health condition I would though. Or if I'm out and start feeling something coming on I would.

Fortunately I very seldom get noticeably sick, and when I do I beat it pretty quick, so I've got that going.