Win a Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR300 router - Enter now

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseZA

Gigabit Ethernet ports - should be standard these days but great to see included here!

kevinsnov

Geo-Filter-Control your lag by limiting distance to game servers or other players

Jackrum

Very Excited about the Bandwidth monitoring features, something most of us South Africans really need!

TheMark

Simultaneous Dual-Band WiFi Supports two WiFi bands simultaneously to double the available bandwidth,

LeonZa

XR300 Nighthawk
Pro Gaming WiFi Router uses state-of-the-art software to optimize your internet connection by stabilizing ping, reducing lag spikes, and keeping you in the game with reliable wired and wireless connectivity for fast-paced gaming

Sidez

XR300 Nighthawk
Limit lag and get a guaranteed local connection with Geo Filter or enable Quality of Service for prioritized gaming devices and allocated bandwidth.

Duxbury Networking has partnered with MyBroadband to give away a Netgear Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR300 router.

The router has won several prestigious awards from leading online publications, including two "gaming router of the year" awards.

To stand a chance to win an XR300, simply:
  1. Visit the Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR300 online listing.
  2. State in this forum thread which feature of the XR300 you like the most.
Standard competition rules apply.
I most like the Nighthawk App-because it makes it easy to set up your router and get more out of your WiFi

Killmonger2K

The network monitoring check to identify what causes lag is probably my favourite feature .we will finally be able to find out which device is causing lol and turn it off lol.

HandyAndyRSA

Quality of service, so my roommate has just enough bandwidth to Netflix, and I can game to my hearts content!
Plus, it's pretty sexy for a router.

arab786

- Beamforming+ boosts speed, reliability, & range of WiFi connections for 2.4 & 5GHz

qinglung

Expert Member
Beamforming+ boosts speed, reliability, & range of WiFi connections for 2.4 & 5GHz

MightyMuffinMan

Expert Member
""Nighthawk App-The Nighthawk App makes it easy to set up your router and get more out of your WiFi ""

This just makes life easier. I enjoy changing my wifi settings on the fly and always find it a hassle with he old router config page. this will make life so much easier.

Warrenko

XR300 Nighthawk
Pro Gaming WiFi Router uses state-of-the-art software to optimize your internet connection by stabilizing ping, reducing lag spikes, and keeping you in the game with reliable wired and wireless connectivity for fast-paced gaming. Personalize your gaming dashboard to view real-time bandwidth utilization by device, ping and many other parameters. Limit lag and get a guaranteed local connection with Geo Filter or enable Quality of Service for prioritized gaming devices and allocated bandwidth.

jsalikram

Geo-Filter-Control your lag by limiting distance to game servers or other players

enerdude

Expert Member
Beamforming+ boosts speed, reliability, & range of WiFi connections for 2.4 & 5GHz

Status
Not open for further replies.