Win awesome Seagate drives – Enter now

Status
Not open for further replies.

GavGold

this Seagate SSD offers support for Rescue Data Recovery Services – which is included with your purchase.

each drive includes an annual subscription to Mylio Create, which lets you organise your media and adds automated protection.

Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console

TimBru14

Article 3: External storage for Xbox Series X/S

External hard drives get the job done but SSDs are just that much better. This will give the Xbox Series X/S a good bump in storage space without compromising on read/write times.

Death

Article 2:
5TB - in a 2.5" form factor with no external power supply. That gets my vote

sherington

Enter Seagate​

The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive.

This custom-built SSD is made exclusively by Seagate, who partnered with Microsoft to offer the best possible speeds for the new console on an external drive.

The highly compact plug-and-play drive requires no cables or installation, and can simply be plugged into the purpose-made slot at the back of the Xbox Series X|S consoles.

Once connected, you can instantly install games directly onto the drive and play them from this storage device as well, negating the need for you to manage and balance your files one way or the other.

Thanks to the card’s seamless integration with Xbox Velocity Architecture, you will get the same fast loading speeds and can still use the Quick Resume feature to jump between titles within seconds.

I think that the Microsoft partnership will "copper plate" the ease with which this drive will operate

Zeus07

#1 Super-fast storage in the palm of your hand
File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port.
This saves me time. Time is money.

Death

Article 3:

Thanks to the card’s seamless integration with Xbox Velocity Architecture, you will get the same fast loading speeds and can still use the Quick Resume feature to jump between titles within seconds.

Matthew123

Seagate Expansion External SSD, speed of it is good because I often use my drives to work from and store large video files when editing.

The compactness of it is also a great plus

GforceD

Executive Member
Article 2:
Seagate One Touch Portable

The One Touch HDD also offers an array of software which makes it easy to back up all your important files.

Toilet_Vis

Article 1
File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port. This means you can copy gigabytes of files in mere seconds.

- Not All SSD's these days are truly fast . Seagate USB3 Reading and Writing Speed is Worthy to be called SSD

Article 2

As it comes with exFAT formatting, the drive works interchangeably with Windows and Mac – allowing you to move files easily from platform to platform within moments.

- Compatibility of Exfat is always usefulle when plugging in between devices

Article 3

Those who want to be able to play multiple games without having to constantly remove and install titles will therefore have to invest in more storage – while at the same time ensuring they use a device which can deliver the fast speeds required by the box Series X|S.

- Playing Online and my Games are online too Space is always a Issue

And it were not mentioned , Seagate offers the best Warentee of storage devices

dsm0503

1. This sleek drive can fit into most wallets and any laptop bag, allowing you to carry your important files with ease wherever you go.
2. With up to 5TB of storage, you will have space for hundreds of full-length movies, thousands of series episodes, or hundreds of thousands of high-quality photos, songs, or documents.
3. This custom-built SSD is made exclusively by Seagate, who partnered with Microsoft to offer the best possible speeds for the new console on an external drive.

Zeus07

#2 Seagate One Touch Portable – Big storage in a compact package

"The One Touch HDD also offers an array of software which makes it easy to back up all your important files."

This is convenience and efficiency that would make my life easier. No need to go looking for third party software to make backups easy & efficient. Everything you need is already right there.

Geniemaestro

Article 1:

As it’s a solid state drive, the Seagate Expansion SSD also offers greater reliability and much faster transfer speeds than typical external hard drives

Geniemaestro

Article 2:

With up to 5TB of storage, you will have space for hundreds of full-length movies, thousands of series episodes, or hundreds of thousands of high-quality photos, songs, or documents.

Geniemaestro

Article 3:

anishjp

I can't believe, I have been using my seagate 5T HDD for almost 8years now. I don't have a backup for that but I am sure it will run for another 8 years without giving any problems - after all, its Seagate.

My vote is for

Super-fast storage in the palm of your hand​

File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port. This means you can copy gigabytes of files in mere seconds.

Zeus07

#3 Expand your Xbox game library with the Seagate Expansion Card

"The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive."

Trying to juggle your storage around is never fun, it keeps you away from the fun when you could be busy gaming and hoarding! This is simple and compact, and would make all my storage-juggling troubles go away.

hdogg101

Article 1: File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port. This is great for me because it means quick read write times, which is great for gaming. (My motherboards sata controller also broke and I cant afford a new one. So I really need a good external ssd),
Also it will go great with my 3tb external hdd from Seagate which I have had for Years! What a great drive, never gave me a days problems compared to other brands!

RageMother

Article #1
Connecting it to your laptop, TV, console, or any other supported USB device is quick and simple with the included 20cm USB cable, which is designed to take up as little space as possible.

I don't own smart TV so this will make streaming content from from a hard from my wall mounted TV very easy and convenient.

hdogg101

Article 2: very small and compact, fits in the palm of your hand which ia super awesome.

zahpat

Article 1

the Seagate Expansion SSD also offers greater reliability and much faster transfer speeds than typical external hard drives.

..reliability is the key

Status
Not open for further replies.