Win awesome Seagate drives – Enter now

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdlsys

• 1 x Seagate One Touch HDD 4TB Silver – New
Package includes Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom – which enable you to edit, organise, store, and share your best photos.

Awesome! A 4Tb palm size external drive with free Photoshop - yes please.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming

Expand your Xbox game library with the Seagate Expansion Card​

The 802GB of useable storage on the Series X, or 364GB on the Series S, may be more than enough for some – but collectors and game hoarders will quickly find themselves filling up their drives.

Awesome to have extra storage for those big games like warzone!

Johnit

Article 2: One touch - one click backup: I can ensure that my work and my photos plus videos are safely backed up with very little effort

Johnit

XBox expansion card: More titles stored without sacrificing speed

tracysen

Article 1: As it’s a solid state drive, the Seagate Expansion SSD also offers greater reliability and much faster transfer speeds than typical external hard drives

This would be fantastic because I often have extremely large files to copy so this would make it super fast.

fdlsys

• 1 x Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X or S
Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive - how amazing is this!?

But since I don't have an Xbox, I would trade this drive for a normal 1TB internal SSD - I think that's fair?

tracysen

Article 2: Data protection included
Whether you’re using the drive to store precious memories or important work, you don’t want to worry about your SSD being compromised or damaged.

Fortunately, this Seagate SSD offers support for Rescue Data Recovery Services – which is included with your purchase.

This helps protect your data from anomalies like power outages, natural disasters, user error, and viruses for the duration of the drive’s 3-year warranty.

This would be great because you'd never be at risk of losing any data.

tracysen

Article 3: Thanks to the card’s seamless integration with Xbox Velocity Architecture, you will get the same fast loading speeds and can still use the Quick Resume feature to jump between titles within seconds.

This will be great as I won't have to move files around in order to be able to access them quickly.

ProvoZA

Seagate’s Expansion External SSD offers powerful performance and large storage in an impressively compact form factor.

This sleek drive can fit into most wallets and any laptop bag, allowing you to carry your important files with ease wherever you go.

The size is a winner. I would absolutely love to have this device (My 73rd birthday is on Thursday) :)

InfinityRhero

Article 1:

This sleek drive can fit into most wallets and any laptop bag, allowing you to carry your important files with ease wherever you go.

The small drive is easy to carry around, but not small enough to misplace, like a flash drive. With the capacity, its great having all my files on-the-go.

glopher

Seagate offers support for Rescue Data Recovery Services, which is included in the purchase.

glopher

The drive comes with exFAT formatting, allowing it to work interchangeably with Windows and Mac – allowing you to move files easily from platform to platform.

glopher

The card integrates with Xbox Velocity Architecture, so you will get the same fast loading speeds and can still use the Quick Resume feature to jump between titles within seconds.

InfinityRhero

Article 2:

Simple and seamless backup
The One Touch HDD also offers an array of software which makes it easy to back up all your important files.

Backing up all my files with ease and keeping all important files safe in case of a crashes or internal drive failure.

InfinityRhero

Article 3:

The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive.

There will be enough storage space for a few more games.

ProvoZA

Article 2
The Seagate One Touch Portable hard drive is a high-capacity, pocket-sized storage drive that allows you to easily carry your digital files with you wherever you go.
My first hard drive was a 10Mb Seagate which was in my IBM XT. The size was (by modern standards) massive.

comanche

Super-fast storage in the palm of your hand

As it’s a solid state drive, the Seagate Expansion SSD also offers greater reliability and much faster transfer speeds than typical external hard drives.

comanche

Seagate One Touch Portable – Big storage in a compact package

Copying a 1GB folder with videos took less than 20 seconds – revealing an impressive transfer rate of more than 50MB/s.

ProvoZA

The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive.
I am not a gamer (much), but my grandson would love this for his Xbox.

ADrunkTeddyBear

Expert Member
Article 1:
As it’s a solid state drive, the Seagate Expansion SSD also offers greater reliability and much faster transfer speeds than typical external hard drives.

File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port. This means you can copy gigabytes of files in mere seconds.

Quite helpful with large movies now days

Status
Not open for further replies.