Win awesome Seagate drives – Enter now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al P

Data protection included​

Whether you’re using the drive to store precious memories or important work, you don’t want to worry about your SSD being compromised or damaged.

Fortunately, this Seagate SSD offers support for Rescue Data Recovery Services – which is included with your purchase.

This helps protect your data from anomalies like power outages, natural disasters, user error, and viruses for the duration of the drive’s 3-year warranty.

comanche

Expand your Xbox game library with the Seagate Expansion Card

The highly compact plug-and-play drive requires no cables or installation, and can simply be plugged into the purpose-made slot at the back of the Xbox Series X|S consoles.

ADrunkTeddyBear

Expert Member
Article 2

The One Touch HDD also offers an array of software which makes it easy to back up all your important files.
This allows for either on-demand, one-click backups or scheduling automatic backups in hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly intervals.
You can also mirror folders for simpler file management.

this is extremely useful, as just before I leave, I can plug and start my backup to finish overnight

edrichjtw@gmail.com

Salutations...
Article 1: The Seagate Expansion SSD 1TB would bo very convenient for doing critical data backup such as personal media videos and images. Also, being not conversant with using SSDs, this will be a good opportunity to learn more "on the job", if I win one.
Finally, and this applies to Article 3 below, my 1TB WD My Passport external hard drive is now about over 20 years old, no longer reliable or dependable, not very user-friendly, and no longer meets my space requirements. So winning a state-of-the-art SSD will be a possible candidate to do the job better.

Article 2: The Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X or S won't be useful to me, as I'm not a serious "gamer", and more relevant, I don't own or use a Xbox Series X or S.

Article 3: But first prize for me, would be to win a Seagate One Touch HDD 4TB Silver, as it would resolve all the issues mentioned above, I'm familiar with using an external HDD, and at last I'll be able to sleep easy knowing all my data, files, software et al residing on my Lenovo All-In-One C470 is backed up to date and easily accessible and retrievable. And I would be able to use it to abck up my wife's desktop PC, and probably also my Samsung SM-A505F smartphone.
So tet's hope I get lucky. How will you inform me when I've one it, or you decide my reponses of worthy of a reward?
Kind regards, from Jasper Edrich.

Al P

Free Photography plan and data protection​

Additionally, each purchase of the Seagate One Touch drive includes several value-added features.

Firstly, you get incredible photographic tools with a 4-month Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan worth over R600.

The package includes Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom – which enable you to edit, organise, store, and share your best photos.

In addition, each drive includes an annual subscription to Mylio Create, which lets you organise your media and adds automated protection.

For peace of mind, Rescue Data Recovery Services is also included, ensuring protection of your most precious memories and important work.

This will cover you for data loss and retrieval services in the rare event that the drive fails or breaks because of natural disasters – such as flooding, lightning, or a fire.

Guji

Article 2

Simple and seamless backup​

The One Touch HDD also offers an array of software which makes it easy to back up all your important files.

This allows for either on-demand, one-click backups or scheduling automatic backups in hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly intervals.

You can also mirror folders for simpler file management.

Al P

The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive.

This custom-built SSD is made exclusively by Seagate, who partnered with Microsoft to offer the best possible speeds for the new console on an external drive.

The highly compact plug-and-play drive requires no cables or installation, and can simply be plugged into the purpose-made slot at the back of the Xbox Series X|S consoles.

chickenbeef

Executive Member
File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port. This means you can copy gigabytes of files in mere seconds.

Will save me a lot of time

chickenbeef

Executive Member
For peace of mind, Rescue Data Recovery Services is also included, ensuring protection of your most precious memories and important work.

Good to know that my data will be safe

chickenbeef

Executive Member
Thanks to the card’s seamless integration with Xbox Velocity Architecture, you will get the same fast loading speeds and can still use the Quick Resume feature to jump between titles within seconds.

Fast loading = more gaming time

Guji

Article 1:

Data protection included​

Whether you’re using the drive to store precious memories or important work, you don’t want to worry about your SSD being compromised or damaged.

Fortunately, this Seagate SSD offers support for Rescue Data Recovery Services – which is included with your purchase.

This helps protect your data from anomalies like power outages, natural disasters, user error, and viruses for the duration of the drive’s 3-year warranty.

ADrunkTeddyBear

Expert Member
Article 3
The Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card is a powerful external SSD which adds 1TB of capacity to your console and offers the same super-quick data rates of your internal storage drive.

This custom-built SSD is made exclusively by Seagate, who partnered with Microsoft to offer the best possible speeds for the new console on an external drive.

Once connected, you can instantly install games directly onto the drive and play them from this storage device as well, negating the need for you to manage and balance your files one way or the other.

very useful, as I wont run out of space constantly.

Guji

Article 3:

moondoggie86

Seagate’s Expansion External SSD

"File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port. This means you can copy gigabytes of files in mere seconds."

This would be ideal especially when transferring large files between my pc and server (compared to server speeds i.e. 100mb/s).

genetic

Honorary Master
Article 1 - Seagate Expansion External SSD

High speed file transfers up to 400MB/s - far faster than mechanical portable hard drives.

SPoTpro

MyBroadband has partnered with Seagate and Pinnacle to offer forum members the opportunity to win Seagate storage devices.

Seagate is a market leader in this industry and offers a range of products such as SSDs, HDDs, and expansion cards.

The following prizes are up for grabs:

• 1 x Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X or S
• 1 x Seagate Expansion SSD 1TB
• 1 x Seagate One Touch HDD 4TB Silver – New

To enter this competition, you must do the following:
  1. Read the following three articles: Article 1, Article 2 and Article 3.
  2. Name one feature of the storage device mentioned in each article that you would find beneficial and tell us why very briefly.
  3. Three entries per member (one for each article).
The competition will end on Sunday, 21 March 2021, and standard competition rules apply.
the seagate ssd speed is what i like

moondoggie86

Seagate One Touch Portable​

"Firstly, you get incredible photographic tools with a 4-month Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan worth over R600."

This would be nice as I'm currently using free to use products which doesn't provide as much functionality as Adobe class products.

Aharon

Honorary Master
Article 1

File transfers can go up to 400MB/s when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port. This means you can copy gigabytes of files in mere seconds.

genetic

Honorary Master
Article 2 - Seagate One Touch Portable

Really like the high capacity sizes up to 5TB in the palm of your hand.

Aharon

Honorary Master
Article 2

The Seagate Expansion SSD is available in 500GB and 1TB capacities – which allows for flexibility of choice based on your precise storage needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.